Chapter 6 : Lost and found

I'm in India.. Delhi.. Capital of India.. That's all I know.. Oh I should have ask someone.. But who I Don't know their language.. And what should I ask them.. Do they know my mother..  Do they have answers for my weird questions.. No way..

I'm standing in the airport while watching all the passengers heading home.. But I don't know where my home is..

I sighed and reached one of the staff members in the airport.

"how can I change my currency to Indian rupee.. ".

She scanned me top to bottom quickly and gave me instructions of where to change my currency

She scanned me top to bottom quickly and gave me instructions of where to change my currency. Thanks to her after changing it. I stand in the middle of airport.. Not knowing anything.

I know my mother and father belonged to South India .. Tamilnadu.. But how can I reach there. So I decided to book a flight to chennai.. They said it's the capital of Tamilnadu.. Ok then.

Waiting for the flight I started thinking as soon as possible I have to find my mom and we are leaving this place.. I don't know it's kinda scary here.  But what about my questions.. My life's horrible story. No.. No.. First I have to find mom.

I assured myself and I got into the plane. My seat no. 33 where is it.... I searched for it.. Anddd yes there it is. But in my seat someone has placed their jacket. Probably a man who is totally into music near my seat. Looking like a rich nerd.. I bet he's not hearing music.. It's something related to science..

"excuse me.. Hello.. Mr.. Hey.. ", I called him in every possible way but he didn't respond.

"ok, I'm done ", I took the jacket and throw it in his lap and took my seat.

He jerked and removed his earphones in surprise. And looked at me..

"Excuse me.. ", he said in a raspy tone.

I gave him a known look.

"don't you think throwing others jacket is disrespectful".

"don't you think putting the jacket in other's seat is disrespectful ", I asked him.