Chapter 25 - Found

I knew things were getting out of my hand...oh...yeah I forgot... when was it even in control...How...funny. Situation was getting complicated and this is much more than I can handle...I need to stop all these right now.

My heart can't take this anymore... My body and mind felt so weak. My eyes felt so heavy. I was not able to move my arms and legs. But I was determined that I will get to know what's happening around me. So, I forced myself to wake up.

I opened my eyes but saw nothing but darkness. "What is this? Where am I?".

"You are safe", I heard a voice.

"Who? Who is this?", I shouted in fear.

"Me", the grey wavy figure appeared.

I was really angry with her. Why did she drag me away when Reina was trying to provide me some answers. My mind was curious to ask her many questions. But I composed myself and remained silent.

"Why are you not talking?", she asked.

"I... ", No...I should not talk to her.

"Are you Angry?".

I just nodded. I didn't know what else to do.. I knew I was being childish to her..Yet.....

She smiled and said, "I'm ready to tell you everything ".

"What? Really?"....Oh...don't get excited Vero... compose yourself..maintain.... "I mean... Okay.. I'm ready to hear everything.....You know everything...right?" .

How hard I tried to conceal my excitement..it betrayed me and came out with double force...Great...I think now... may be I sound a bit childish....

"There is something I want you to do", said the ghost may be from now on I'll call her mommy ghost!

"What is it? ".

"After hearing everything you have to make a promise to me....that you'll leave India".

"What? Are you serious? Why should I go? I have to find my mother", I spoke as I lost all the little amount of patience I had in me.

"She's not your mother".

"Whattt? How can you say that? She took care of me.. From the day I born.. She's my everything ".

"Do you have proof? ".

"Why should I prove that to you? You.are. just.a.soul". I think I went overboard. Oh god what is this guilty feeling.

"Yes.. I'm just a soul.... But there is still a force in me...There is pain inside me... There is wrath inside me...There is still...... motherhood inside me...", her voice cracked.

"I.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. I was just.. This is all new to me.. Everything is strange around me.. I don't know what to believe and what not to believe... I'm confused... Even right now.. I'm talking to a soul... I don't know if this is a dream or reality....This is so hard to digest.. ".

"I understand", I saw kindness in her voice.

I sighed and sat on the floor. Now, it's time to hear the truth. What is happening in this world?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I'll bring veronica to you tonight at 8 P.M, I think your flight takes off by 11.15... in Tanjore airport. From this village to Tanjore you have to travel for one hour...Don't worry...You have plenty of time..Even if there are any issue my people would take care of it....So everything is clear now....make sure you do not come back...You understand what I say??", said granny.