Epilouge

{Third Person's POV}

Time flew by fast, and collage had already started. Elsa, Anna, Jack, Kristoff, Rapunzel, Flynn, Merida, and Hiccup all packed up and went to DisneyWorks University.

Elsa majored in business, as did Jack.

Anna majored in Performing Arts, as did Rapunzel.

Hiccup majored in Science.

Merida majored in Journalism, surprisingly, and wrote a book while she was still in collage.

Flynn majored in Law Enforcement.

And Kristoff majored in construction.

As Jack and Kristoff promised, they took the girls out one evening, and proposed, back to back, in the middle of the restaurant.

Naturally, the girls said yes and happily accepted the rings, and exchanged kisses with their significant other.

Jack was utterly pleased with himself.

He got to marry his best friend.

The two couples got married on the same day, and went their separate ways for then.

Jack and Elsa went to Europe, and Kristoff and Anna went to Hawaii.

Soon after, Flynn popped the question to Rapunzel in a boat, watching the lanterns.

They got married, and were happily on a honeymoon as soon as Jack, Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff got back.

A little while later, Hiccup finally got the guts to ask Merida to marry him.

They got married a few months later, and went to Florida.

Soon, they were all comfortable, when Elsa found a pleasant surprise. She was pregnant. Her vision a few years ago would come true.

9 months of exhaustion later, as Jack put it, Nine months of horror, a set of twins were born, a boy and a girl.

Jack named the boy Zachary Lee Frost, and Elsa named the girl Emma Jane Frost, after Jack's two sisters. Jack cried that night, feeling overwhelmed that he had two beautiful babies, and that they came from the love of his life.

~*~

{Elsa's POV}

Two children circled my legs.

"Momma! Momma!" They screamed delightfully.

"Yes?"

"When are the cookies going to be done?" Two icy blue eyed with white hair stared up at me. My knees almost buckled at their sweet faces.

"In a little while. Go play with daddy."

"Alright!"

"Okay!" The twins shouted, going to attack their father, who was watching T.V.

"Oof! Alright you little turds. Let's go outside." Jack laughed along with the children as they ran around their father, snowflakes falling from the sky in the summer.

Oh what a family.

Soon, I had finished the cookies, and called the children inside.

"What kind?" Jack said behind me, chuckling.

"Chocolate Chip of course!" I chirped, taking a bite out of one.

"Our favorite!" Jack replied happily, snaking his arm around me and grabbing a cookie, bringing it to his smirking mouth.

I slapped his chest and the children went upstairs to go play.

"Jackie loves Elsie." Jack whispered in a baby voice, just as he did the night he made me his.

"Elsie might feel the same way." I said back.

"You do." Jack giggled playfully, poking my cheek and nibbling on my ear.

"I do."

___________________

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER!

OKAY. I need to cope with this.

*screams and tears down whole house with just hands*

Okay maybe I can't, soooooo!

VOTE FOR AN EXTRA!

1) Jack and Elsa's marriage

2) When the twins were born

3) Jack and Elsa's honeymoon

Comment on the one you want and sometime soon that extra will be up!

¥ I WILL ALSO HAVE A ONE-SHOT CONTEST IN THE NEAR FUTURE SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT¥

Go check out Zoe_Grace21 and cindysolomon526 , lovely ladies!!

Welp

Bai!

-Emmer 😂😫❄️🐳
(One last time) WHALES!