Chapter 8

{<-Merida's POV->}

"Let's play truth or dare!" Anna squealed.

Everyone got in a circle and sat down. I of course, sat by Hiccup.

Elsa sat by Jack, Anna sat by Kristoff, and Punzie sat by Flynn.

I truly think that Jack likes Elsa, the way he looks at her and talks to her, he doesn't talk to anyone else like that. I on the other hand, like Hiccup. I think he likes me too, partly because he tried to flirt with me, but Elsa saw us. Busteeed.

"Who wants to go first?" Punzie asked.

"I'll go ferst." I said raising my hand.

"Hmmm, Elsa!" Her head snapped up and looked at me with wide eyes. "Truth er dare lassy!" Her face darkened with thought.

"Uh, Truth." Elsa mumbled nervously. Time to pick this girl's brain.

"Do you like- "I shot a look at Jack and he glared at me. "Survivor man!" I said tricking Jack. He looked at me in relief. How come he doesn't want to know if she likes him or not?

"What's Survivor man?" Elsa asked and tilted her head. Jack looked at her dreamily. I snapped my fingers, making Jack hit his head on the couch. He rubbed his head, glaring at me. I stifled a laugh.

"A TV show lassy." I answered making Elsa smile and nod.

"Your turn." I said pointing at Elsa. Elsa thought real hard.

"Anna! Truth or dare!" Elsa said pointing at her sister. Anna's head snapped towards her sister in fear.

"Uhm... Dare?" Anna squeaked. Elsa evilly smiled. I was scared of her now.

"I dare you to... Play Chubby Bunny with Kristoff!" Elsa said pointing at Kristoff. "And whoever wins gets the turn." Elsa finished, satisfied with herself.

"Awww but Elsa! You know I hate chubby bunny! It's so embarrassing!" Anna whined going into the kitchen to get a bag of marshmallows. Kristoff smiled smugly. That boy can play Chubby Bunny.

Anna came back with the marshmallows. They both would take a turn, ending up with Kristoff with 10, and Anna had 8. They ate the marshmallows and Kristoff smiled a marshmallow-filled smile at Anna, and she... BLUSHED?! Huh? What did I miss?!

Kristoff said,"My turn! So... Jack! Truth or Dare my friend!" Jack covered his face with his hands.

"Uuummph, Dare, cause I'm not scared of you." Jack said ruffling his hair.

"I dare you to... Act like Elsa's boyfriend for an hour." Kristoff said crossing his arms. Jack turned tomato red, and Elsa blushed and looked away.

"Uhm, sure." Jack said awkwardly putting his arm around Elsa. Elsa blushed harder and looked at her fingers. My eyes flickered towards Rapunzel and Anna, who were fangirling off to the side. Kristoff was told to do this. I smirked.

The rest of that hour, there were really embarrassing dares and questions. Like, Hiccup had to kiss me on the cheek. I guess I turned the color of my hair.

Anna had to sit in Kristoff's lap for 10 rounds, so that whole time, when Anna shifted, she would turn blood red and Kristoff would look away and scratch his neck.

Rapunzel and Flynn caused mass havoc to the non-couple ones of us. They kept pairing us with the same people every time we had to do a weird dare that has to do with a partner.

Elsa and Jack had to go in the other room and confess one embarrassing thing to each other, and they came back with frowns on their faces. I think they were disappointed that either one of them didn't admit their love for the other.

"Whelp, my hour is up!" Jack said looking at his watch and removing his arm from Elsa's shoulders. Her smile turned down a bit, but brightened back up before Jack could notice.

"Who's turn is et?" I asked scratching my head. Anna piped up.

"Flynn's!" Jack, Kristoff, and Hiccup groaned. He usually told the boys to do stuff that were REALLY embarrassing.

Flynn smirked evilly and put his arm around Rapunzel, who was whispering in his ear. Rapunzel smiled sweetly at Elsa and Flynn said,"Hey Jackie-boy, Truth or Dare."

Jack quivered in fear. He wiped a fake tear to the other boys and they saluted him. Elsa looked sadly at him.

"Dare, because I am NOT backing down from this. I am Jackson Overland Frost, and I do NOT pick truth!" Jack said and puffed out his chest. Too much ego.

"Fine then, but you'll like this one well enough," Flynn said rubbing his hands together. "I dare you to... Kiss Elsa Arendelle, ON THE LIPS."

Jack looked like he had just been shot, WITH CUPID'S ARROW! Anna and Rapunzel started fangirling, for like the 5th time tonight.

Elsa turned a dark shade of red, and Jack rubbed the back of his neck and nervously laughed.

"Do I have to do it in front of you guys?" Jack said pointing at Anna and Rapunzel.

Rapunzel pouted. "Only if Hiccup can video-tape it." She said smiling.

"No! You guys will put it on the internet!" Jack shouted putting his hands in front of him.

"It won't go anywhere in my hands." Hiccup reasoned, trying to get this over with.

"Ugh, fiiine. C'mon Elsa." Jack said getting up. Elsa followed, smiling nervously as Jack led her to the kitchen. Hiccup followed, grabbing his video camera on the way.

"So now we wait." Anna said smugly crossing her arms, smirking.

******************************

Hey Snowstorm! Bouta get some Jelsa action up in here!

My best friend, Zoe, is in a bit of pain right now, so just hope for it to get better, and turn back to it's original color. (It's yellow!) I think I'll update either tonight or tomorrow or both, to make up for last night.

Sooo yea.

You know what to do ;)

Keep Voting, Commenting, and Following!

*Throws desserts at you*

Pick your favorite!

See ya soon!

-Emmer 🐳☺️🐳 <-- hehe, whale.