Chapter 35

[Jack's POV]

Elsa and I ran to my truck and hoped in.

"Eeek! I really hope you got in! Then we could have some of our classes together, and still go on dates!" Elsa squealed as I tore out of the driveway.

"Yeah! We could also see each other every day! That'll be great!" I exclaimed, turning onto my road.

We sat in a tension of silence as I pulled into my driveway, and jumped out.

Elsa laughed and hopped on my back, signaling for me to give her a piggy-back ride.

I raced down the driveway with my icy cargo, and she jumped off when I reached the mailbox.

"Yesss!" She yelled as she clawed at the door of the mailbox.

"I got it Snowflake." I chuckled, opening the mailbox, and getting a stack of mail out.

"Uuugh... Junk, Mom, Mom, Junk, Bills, Bills, Mom, Mom, Junk, Mom, Jane, ME!" I yelled, ripping the letter open.

IT WAS FROM DISNEYWORKS!

"Dear Mr. Frost, this is the founders of DisneyWorks University, and we would like to say, Welcome to DisneyWorks UN! Your classes are listed down below... ELSA I GOT IN!" I was mumbling the letter to myself, and surprised Elsa, so she screamed and jumped into my arms.

"WE GOT IN! BOTH OF US! WE GOT IN!" Elsa screamed, hanging on to me, kissing my cheek, lips, forehead, any part of my face.

"Yes, mmmph, Snowflake, we got mmmmph, in!" I exclaimed between kisses.

"I LOVE YOU!" Elsa screamed.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I yelled back, twirling her into the air.

We screamed and laughed, finally just falling down on the grass.

"Wow... I just can't believe it..." Elsa whispered after giggling.

"I know... We've gone through so much together, and now we're here, about to go to collage." I said, turning my head to look at her.

She was staring at me.

I stared back.

"JAAAAAACK!" Jane screamed from the house, running to me and Elsa.

"Hey Jane!" I greeted happily, hugging my little 8-year-old sister.

"Hey Elsa!" Jane squealed, wrapping her arms around Elsa's waist.

"Hey Jane, how are you?" Elsa asked, hugging little Jane back.

"I'm good. How are you?" Jane asked back.

"Great now that Jack and I are going to the same collage." Elsa said, smiling widely.

"Jack got in?!" Jane asked, spinning around to face me.

"Yeah... I did!" I said, scratching my neck. Jane screamed and threw her arms around me.

"So we're moving to your collage?" Jane asked. I laughed.

"No, I go off while you and Mommy stay home." I said, picking Jane up. She's getting big.

"B-but... I won't get to see you!" Jane pouted, her eyes watering.

"Shhh... Jane. I'll come visit you all the time! I won't forget you, I promise." I said, hugging her tight.

"S-so that m-means t-that I won't g-get to s-see E-Elsa anymore t-too?" Jane cried.

"Yes sweetie, but I'll come home with Jack. I promise too." Elsa said softly, rubbing Jane's back and smiling sadly.

"I'll miss you." Jane mumbled to both of us. Elsa smiled and hugged Jane and I.