Chapter 21

[Jack's POV]

I kissed Elsa goodnight and went home with an asleep Jane in my arms.

"Be careful!" Elsa yelled after me as I walked to my car. I turned around and yelled back.

"I will, love you!"

"Love you too!" Elsa yelled back, watching me until I was out of sight.

Jane was sound asleep in the back seat and I drove home thinking about my beautiful girlfriend.

Her pale skin and icy blue eyes, platinum blonde hair, and rosy cheeks, gosh, I can't ever lose any love for this girl.

I turned into my driveway and unbuckled Jane. I hefted her into my arms and carried her inside.

"Mom! We're home!" I called out, walking up the stairs.

"In my bedroom!" Mom called back. I nodded and walked inside.

"Can you put Jane to bed?" I asked, handing her off to my mom. I kissed my mom's cheek and went to the bathroom to get a shower.

I washed my hair thinking about the gang. We were all dating someone now... Merida and Hiccup got together a few weeks back, Flynn and Rapunzel were already together, Anna and Kristoff got together who knows when, and Elsa and I got together yesterday. Wow.

I got out and dried off, putting on a t-shirt and basketball shorts. I looked into the mirror and ruffled my wet hair, and flexed quickly. I hope I make the hockey team. I hope Elsa does too.

Another thing, hockey tryouts were next week. Next week, I would bash that puck for the good of Emma and my parents. Elsa would do the same for her parents.

I walked to my drawer and got out a picture of Elsa and I. I stared at it and smiled. I had my arm wrapped around her and my tongue stuck out at least 3 inches from her face, and she was laughing with her arms around my waist. This was at Thanksgiving time, and she was wearing a brown crop-top with a black tank top, and slacks, with black boots. I had a brown sweater on, slacks, and black dress shoes.

This was one of my most cherished pictures.

I don't know why, but it just is. Maybe it symbols our relationship, maybe because it's cute, maybe because we actually look like a couple. I'll never know.

I carefully put it back in the drawer and walked over to my bed and laid down. I decided to text Elsa, since it was only 10:30. She usually stays up on the weekends to about 11:45.

Hey Snowflake, I just wanted to tell you I made it home safe <3 -Jack

Great! Is Jane still asleep? <3 -Elsa

Yeah, mom put her to bed. -Jack

That's good. Anna's passed out on the couch. Lol -Elsa

Lol typical Anna -Jack

Definitely. Wryd my love? -Elsa

Laying here, talking to the love of my life. -Jack

Aweee that's sweet. Ready for hockey tryouts? -Elsa

Yeah, I'm more than ready. -Jack

Good, I'll cheer for you. -Elsa

Like girlfriends do eh? -Jack

Haha yeah -Elsa

I'll cheer for you too snowflake -Jack

Thanks! -Elsa

Np. How's Mrs. Corona?-Jack

Good, good. She's been gone on a bunch of business trips, but we facetime her a lot. -Elsa