Chapter 4

{•Anna's POV•}

I sat at the lunch table with Merida, Punzie, Hiccup, and Flynn. I wasn't really listening to the conversation, but I would comment every once and a while.

"Anna, are ya okey?" Merida said in between bites of food.

"I feel bad for leaving Kristoff, Elsa, and Jack out there... I don't want them to sit all alone!" I huffed.

Hiccup waved his hand in front of him and beside him. "Uh, duh Anna. We have seats right here."

"Oh." I said scratching my head. I forgot okay? Plus, I think I'm being too dramatic. I giggled.

I looked at the door, and suddenly saw Jack, Elsa, and KRISTOFF!!!! Whaaat? Kristoff's my best friend! I waved my hand frantically so they would see me.

Elsa saw me and grabbed Jack and Kristoff's arms and led them towards us.

"Hey guys! Sorry for leaving you. I just felt like-" "Anna! It's okay!" The three of them said at the same time.

They sat down with Kristoff right in front of me, Elsa beside me, and Jack in front of Elsa.

We chatted and laughed for the rest of lunch, and Jack participated in a lot of conversations, and when he wasn't, he was having a side conversation with Elsa. I have a feeling that those two will get together... I need a ship name. Hmmmm. JELSA!!!! Yessssss.

Right then I started thinking of ship names around the table. Eugenzel, Jelsa, and hmmm Mericcup! I don't feel the need to do mine because I don't know who I like! I thought hard. Meh. Who cares.

I laughed at jokes and made fake fun at Kristoff's "manly blonde hair" while he did stuff with my braids. I had a giggle fit when he did my braids up above my head.

"Heyyyy! You look like my reindeer Sven!" He said waving the braids. "Hello, I'm Sven and I love yummy carrots!" Kristoff said in his best "reindeer voice" everybody was silent for a moment. Then everyone burst out into a tear-filled laughter.

The bell rang and I got up. "Kristoff and I will see you guys later!" I said waiting for Kristoff to get up. Everyone waved goodbye and went their separate ways.

Kristoff and I walked to 6th period together. We laughed and talked all the way.

"You know, you and the others made me forget my ex-boyfriend, Hans, and I'm grateful." I said suddenly making Kristoff look at me.

"You know we want you to forget your pains. I'm glad Elsa, your sister, did that to Jack. He forgot all about his ex-girlfriend, sister, and parents for a while. We know he'll remember it the second he gets home, but it will be less hard on him because Elsa made his day, and he can think about the jokes they shared together." Kristoff smiled sadly at me. "We care." He finished hugging me tightly. I hugged him back. It was the best hug ever. I blushed but I didn't care right then. Kristoff cares.

6th period went by in a blur. Kristoff and I were lab partners.

"Kristoff!!! No! Not the purple one! The green one! I think!" I confusedly ordered.

"But the book says purple..." Kristoff murmured.

"Oooooh okay!" I agreed looking at the book. He put a drop of the purple liquid. The chemicals smoked and bubbled, and then POOF it turned red.

We high-fived and the teacher came by.

"Wonderful work you two! A plus for both of you for successfully making Polirite Liquidized!" I smiled at Kristoff and he returned it.

7th period was music. I found Elsa and Jack talking at the lockers.

"So you're taking music? I didn't know you could sing!" Elsa exclaimed.

"I could say the same for you. I do though, but I don't know if I'm any good." Jack replied.

"Well I guess we'll find out!" I yelped and they giggled and followed me to music class.

Punzie was there too. We went and sat by her. "So what are you guys singing?" Punzie asked.

"I'm thinking of doing a little duet with Elsa!" I said looking at my sister.

"Oh yeah? What song?" Elsa asked me raising an eyebrow.

"For the First Time in Forever!" I said looking at my sister's amused face once again.

Elsa smiled. "I like that song." She said. "Plus, I want to do something with Jack. I don't want him to go up there alone." She said squeezing Jack's arm. He smiled warmly.

"Thanks Elsa. You're a great friend." Jack said looking down.

"So Punzie! What song are you singing?" I asked.

"I see the light." Punzie said proudly.

Music class is probably one of the best parts of the day.

"So who would like to go first?" Mrs. Marie asked.

I raised my hand. "I want to do a duet with Elsa!"

*************************************

Hey lovlies! I'm grateful towards you for adding this story to your library! It makes me happy to know I have readers who are eager for an update! I love you all! (Especially Zoe_Grace21, who is my bestie for the restie! Besites before testies lol I cringed while writing that.)

You know what to do ;)

Keep Voting, Commenting, and Following!

*Throws candy at you*

Pick your favorite!

See you guys later!

-Emma ☺️😘🐳 <--- WHALE!