Chapter 34

[Jack's POV]

We went back to school a few weeks later, my leg almost fully healed, and Elsa looking as perfect as ever.

She's even sweet enough to drive me to school, and put up with the fact I can't drive to our dates, and that I can't run with her to the mailbox like we used to.

Dang, I'm sounding like this is permanent.

I guess I'm being overdramatic.

But anyways, Elsa and I were still going on strong, and one day, don't tell Elsa, one day, I got a view of her bra! It was an accident but I still got it.

I smugly look at Elsa every time, but she doesn't know what's going on.

Flynn still teases me about it.

Kristoff's face turns red every time he's reminded about it.

Hiccup grins at me and pokes my cheek, telling me I'm a sly little devil.

Luckily, none of the girls know about it.

SO, off the subject of Elsa's bra, Kristoff and I schemed something.

If we were still dating the girls by the time we were in our second year of collage, we would both propose to them at the same time.

Crazy, right?

I already have a ring in mind and everything.

I mean, seniors think about this stuff!

I wonder if Elsa ever thinks about it...

Well, to the present!

-TIME SKIPPP-

"Elsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I groaned as she stuck her tongue out at me.

We were currently watching a movie while Anna and Kristoff were gone on a date.

"What is it, Frosty?" Elsa asked, smirking.

"You took my Chocolate!" I yelled, trying to get it back.

"Well it's mine now." Elsa laughed maniacally, licking the chocolate.

"That won't stop me." I said in monotone.

"Yeah, I know. It was worth a shot." Elsa shrugged, taking a bite out of MY CHOCOLATE.

"Nooooooo!" I pouted, then I got an idea.

I scooted towards Elsa seductively.

"What are you doing, Frost?" Elsa chuckled.

"Something I've always wanted to do..." I purred, my fingers brushing her arm. She inhaled sharply and looked at me.

"What are you trying to pull?!" She shrieked, goosebumps appearing on her arm.

"Elsie..." I growled, creeping my fingers around her waist.

"Jack..." Elsa said quietly. I purred and kissed her chocolatey lips, brushing my tongue against her top lip.

"Mmmph." Elsa tried to say, but I cut off with another kiss.

Then, I felt her grasp loosen on the chocolate bar as she snaked her arms around my neck.

I pulled away and looked into her eyes, smiling seductively.

"Jack," Elsa muttered. "What are you doing?" My hormones were practically screaming,'Forget the chocolate!' But I was on a mission.

"Can I guy not make his girl swoon with his abilities?" I asked softly, raising my eyebrows.

Elsa stared at me for a second, and then I felt her grip loosen on the chocolate bar just enough for my mission to be completed.