Chapter 24

{*Elsa's POV*}

Jack and I blushed like there was no tomorrow.

Aunt Corona was squealing with Anna and Rapunzel, waving their hands quickly and discussing Jack and I's wedding, honeymoon, etcetera.

"And then, and then, he can dip her and kiss her while we dump snow on them!" Anna yelled, ending it with a fangirl squeal with the rest.

Jack held my hand and pulled me down.

"You seem stiff my lady." He said into my ear. I shivered as his breath cascaded down my neck.

"Hmmm." I said, grabbing his hand that was free on my leg.

"Ewww, PDA!" Flynn grossed out at the other end of the table. Kristoff laughed at his friend's reaction, which was his face all scrunched up.

"Shut up Eugene. It's cute." Rapunzel snapped at her boyfriend who laughed and nodded.

"I guess it is." Flynn said.

"Of course! Kristoff, you think so too right?" Anna asked.

"Of course hun." Kristoff said, knowing to agree with his girlfriend. Flynn shot him a look and Kristoff shrugged.

"Well, I say this dinner has been exciting enough. You all may go now." Aunt Corona announced, standing up. All of us nodded and scurried to the living room.

"Call Mer and Hicc! Call them!" Anna yelled, slapping Kristoff's arm while he chuckled and scrolled down his contacts on his phone.

Jack chuckled quietly while I snuggled on the couch with him. He had his arm around my torso and I had one of my arms slung across his stomach. I had my head close to his chest.

"She sure is something..." I whispered, so only Jack could hear.

"Just like you..." He answered with the same tone. My heart fluttered and did a flip.

"Really now?" I questioned, making him stare at me and slowly nod.

"Really. Hey, I gotta question." Jack said, pulling me closer. My breath caught and I nodded slowly, indicating him to keep going.

"Will you help me babysit Jane Friday evening and all day Saturday?" He asked, and I sighed. I literally thought he was going to ask me to the winter formal. Jack Frost, practically a god, and somehow my boyfriend.

I relaxed my muscles and laid my head back on his chest. Kristoff was on the phone with Hiccup, and Anna was chatting happily with Rapunzel and Flynn. Soon Kristoff hung up and Anna announced that Mer and Hiccup would arrive in about an hour.

"Ooh! I have an idea!" Anna said, jumping around frantically.

"What is it Anna?" I asked.

"I know this is childish, but we should totally play house." Anna said seriously. Then, Jack and I bursted out laughing.

"H-house? Y-you want to p-play house?" I got out between giggle fits.

"Yeah! You and Jack are the parents, and the rest of us are the kids!" Anna pointed out. I stopped laughing.

"P-parents?" Jack and I asked, looking at each other and then staring at Anna.

"Yeah, since you two are the oldest, it makes more sense. Plus, you two are dating so it makes it easier." Anna said, proud of herself.

"Fine." I sighed. Jack tentatively grabbed my hand. I gripped back and we got off of the couch.

"This shall run until death." Rapunzel said.

"What?" Kristoff said.

"We'll all still be their "kids" until we die." Rapunzel said. Flynn sighed and nodded.

"Okay." Flynn agreed. Jack and I sighed. Great.

"So, where do we start?" I asked.

"When your first child is born... Who's the first kid?" Anna asked.

"Uh... Kristoff. He's the third oldest." I shrugged, pointing at my sister's boyfriend.

"Um, okay... How old is he now?" Jack asked, scratching his head.

"Let's say... 3." I said, ruffling Kristoff's hair while he scowled.

"Okay... begin!" Anna said and she, Rapunzel, and Flynn sat on the couch.

"Ugh, today's Kristoff's birthday, what are we going to get him?" Jack asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't know..." I said, trying to act nervous. I had a plan formulating.

"Umm, toys?" Jack asked, looking at me funny.

"Yeah, sure, toys." I said, trying to space out.

"Elsa, honey, are you okay?" Jack asked, wrapping his arms around me. I looked up and sighed.

"What if... We got Kristoff something new and exciting?" I asked. Jack nodded.

"Like that new S40 Rocket set? Hun, you're a genius!" Jack said. I shook my head.

"No, like a... like a..." I tried to sputter out. Jack looked worried. He actually looked like a husband.

"Like what dear?"

"Like... A baby sibling!" I blurted. Jack stood there, mouth hanging wide open. He didn't expect that. The rest of the gang gasped.

"Uh, what?" Jack asked, trying to formulate words.

"A baby. I'm pregnant." I said slowly. Jack snapped out of his trance, looked sternly at me and smiled widely.

"I'm going to be a father!" Jack yelled, spinning me in the air. I giggled and Jack laughed along with me.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" I yelled, skipping to the door while the gang laughed behind me.

"Hey Mer, hey Hiccup!" I said brightly, opening the door.

But it wasn't Merida and Hiccup.

I didn't have time to scream.

Everything went black.

______________________

Hello Snowstorm!

Yes, cliffhanger hehehe.

Im sorry dont kill me! Plz Plz Plz I beg of you!

Shoutout to my sisters cindysolomon526 Zoe_Grace21

Ily guys!

Also,

EEEKKKKKK 2K!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! DYING OF HAPPINESS RN!

🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳 Soooooo happy!!

I love all my readers and I hope you stick around for the journey of Jack and Elsa!

-Emmer 😂🐳😍

Whales!