Extra: Twins' birth

{Jack's POV}

Elsa and I were sitting on the couch, while I was watching T.V, and Elsa was reading a book, eating chocolate.

Elsa was completely like a balloon now that she was pregnant with twins.

She sighed and turned around, putting her feet in my lap. I chuckled and rubbed her legs, getting a sigh of relief from her.

Soon, Anna and Kristoff came in, as always on Saturdays, to come visit.

"Elsaaaaaa!" Anna squealed, running to her sister.

"Anna! Hey!" Elsa swung her legs off the couch and she got up slowly, waddling over to her sister to give her a light hug.

"Hey! Still got those little turds inside you, huh?" Anna playfully said, walking over and kissing me on the cheek. I chuckled and stood up, steering Elsa back to the couch so she could sit down. That earned me a pout.

"Heh, yeah. They're a week overdue, and it's making me frustrated! Come out already! Mommy and Daddy want to see your cute little faces already!" Elsa exclaimed at the kids, but it just looked like she was talking to her stomach.

"And Auntie and Uncle!" Anna squealed.

"Yes, Auntie and Uncle too," I chuckled.

"Elsaaa! Let's go bake some baby cookies! We haven't done that in like, 3 months!" Anna said excitedly, and led a waddling Elsa into the kitchen. I sighed and turned to Kristoff.

"So, how's it been?" I asked the blonde-headed man.

"Ah, she's been talking about kids. I'm so scared!" Kristoff said with his eyes wide.

"Scared about the making part, or the when-the-time-comes part?" I asked, smirking.

"Both!"

"Well I can tell you one thing- It's worth it at first, then you can't do jack crap." I said, erupting in laughter. Kristoff laughed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Alright, all sexual jokes aside, should I be scared?" Kristoff asked.

"Not really. I was just scared that Elsa would fall or something."

"Oh. So all I have to worry about is...?"

"All you have to worry about is that if the baby, or babies in my case, turn out fine."

"Phew, great."

"Anna! Go get Jack!" I heard Elsa scream from the kitchen.

"ARE THE BABIES COMING?!" I screamed, tearing into the kitchen, to find Elsa standing on her tippy toes trying to reach the flour, but Anna, who was shorter than her, obviously couldn't reach it.

"Oh geez guys, you scared the living daylights out of me!" I breathed, reaching over Elsa and grabbing the flour and handing it to her sister.

"Thanks honey." Elsa said cheekily.

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled, kissing her head, and strolling out to sit back on the couch.

~*~

Anna and Elsa had finished the cookies, and we were currently eating them.

"These are amazing!" I complimented, taking another bite.

"Jack's right." Kristoff said, finishing off his cookie.

"Thank you boys." Elsa and Anna said at the same time, giggling.

"Oh, I have to use the restroom!" Elsa said quietly, getting up and waddling to the bathroom, but halfway stopping and staring at the ground.