Chapter 19

[Jack's POV]

We had watched the Gardeners' leave, and Elsa huffed, looking troubled.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, sitting next to her. She looked stressed.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." She said, rubbing her forehead.

"Of course I'm going to worry about it, snowflake." I said putting my arm around her. She smiled a small smile at me.

"Thanks, but I don't think you'll want to hear it, it's fine." Elsa reassured, sighing.

"Now, I want to hear it," I whispered into her ear.

"Mmmm." She hummed, sitting up and out of my embrace, facing me.

"So, what is it?" I asked.

"The nerve that girl has!" Elsa hissed, keeping it down low.

"Sylvia. What did she do?" I asked tiredly.

"She pretty much dissed our relationship and said that you were better off with her." Elsa mumbled, her icy blue eyes showing a bit of sadness, mixed with anger.

"She's just jealous that I have a wonderful 'girlfriend'." I said, smirking.

"Ha well, she was talking about how much you were all over her and loved her." Elsa proclaimed.

"Nah, she's making that up to get you angry." I said.

"Okay." Elsa sighed with... relief?

"Ooh, does Elsie love me?" I asked in a baby voice, poking her side and pinching her cheek.

"I just don't want to have to hang around her just so you'll be happy." She covered up, looking away.

"I think Elsie DOES love Jackie!" I said in the baby voice again, hugging her from behind, like Anna said she liked.

"Woah! Hmmmm." Elsa hummed as I caressed her face and whispered into her ear.

"You know Jackie might love Elsie back." I said gruffly.

"Mmm, Elsie might feel the same way too." Elsa mumbled, leaning back on me.

I felt like I could fly. I took the chance to be romantic and kissed her cheek, making a little trail to her ear.

"You know, Jackie might just take Elsie for his own so he can kiss her every day." I growled into her ear, making her sigh with pleasure and sit up to face me.

"What?" Elsa asked, bewildered.

"You heard me." I said.

"I-I-" Elsa started, but I jumped forward and our lips crashed together.

Elsa's hands tangled into my hair and I had her pinned. Looks like she doesn't want to get up any time soon. She kissed me back with as much passion as I kissed her with.

My hands reached up and touched her face, pulling her closer to me, our bodies touching.

"Mmph." Elsa grunted when I picked her up and spun her while kissing her. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

I pulled away and looked into Elsa's eyes. She slowly opened her beautiful icy orbs and bore into my soul. She was breathing heavily, as was I.

"Jack." She said.

"Elsa- I just wanted to say- well, I've loved you since the first day of school, and you make my life complete. Forget Sylvia and Mike. We're meant to be together in my prospective." I said, holding Elsa's hands.

"Jack, I-..." She trailed off, taking a deep breath. I could feel my heart dropping and smashing in my stomach. She was about to reject me and I could feel it.

"I- I love you too." She finished, smiling dreamily at me. I felt my heart being picked up, put together, and then it remembered how to beat.

All I did was smile. I smiled like an idiot, sure, but I was so happy, I could combust any minute. I picked her up and spun her, kissing her multiple times.

"Jack!" Elsa giggled.

"Yes, snowflake?" I asked holding her bridal style, and sitting on the couch with her laying with her head in my lap.

"It's 12:30." She said, frowning at the clock.

"You can stay the night. Mom won't care." I said, grinning.

"O-kay, if you insist." She said, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"M'kay, lemme go get you some clothes. You must be uncomfortable in that dress." I said, getting up and going to knock on my mom's door.

"Mom? Elsa needs some night clothes. It's too late for her to go home." I said, slowly walking in. Mom was laying on the bed, propped up and reading a book.

"Okay, here let me get her some clothes." She said, practically jumping off the bed.

"Okay." I waited. Mom came back with a black shirt and pink short-shorts.

"Here, give her these." Mom said, handing clothes off to me.

"Thanks mom! Oh, and I need advice." I shifted.

"What is it darling?" Mom asked.

"Well, I'm trying to ask this girl out, and I don't really know how to do it..." I said, biting my lip.

"Just simply ask her with a few flowers, that's romantic enough." Mom answered, smiling at me.

"It's Elsa, isn't it?" Mom asked, not even looking at me.

"Uh- well, maybe, no, yes." I sighed. Cover blown.

"You treat her right, or I'll beat your hind-end." Mom scolded, shoving me out of her room. "Now go get your girl." She said, closing the door. I sighed and walked downstairs.

"Yeah Anna, I know- Ew no! Just stop right there! We can't do that! We're teens! Anna, just stop. He's bringing me clothes. Yeah, yeah. I'll be home sometime tomorrow. Yeah, I think so." I came into view.

"Oh, Anna! I have to go. Goodnight. Alright, bye." Elsa hung up.

"Hey, snowflake." I said giving her the clothes.

"Thanks." She said walking down the hallway to the bathroom. I took this chance to run outside and pick some flowers from mom's garden. Sorry, mom, but this is a good purpose.

I ran back inside and shoved the flowers behind my back. Elsa strolled down the hallway, looking more beautiful than ever. An old black t-shirt, almost covering the short-shorts, showing her long, beautiful, pale legs.

"H-hey." I stuttered, walking towards her. She smiled.

"Hey." She said back, looking weirdly at my tucked arms behind my back.

I took a deep breath and got on one knee, pulling the flowers out.

"Elsa, I've loved you forever, and I really want you to say yes. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, looking up at her surprised face.

"Of course!" She squealed, grabbing the flowers and putting them on the table, running towards me and kissing me. A muffled grunt came from me as I grabbed her face and kissed her back.

I felt like I could fly with the most beautiful girl with me.

Hey snowstorm!

EEEK! JELSA HAS HAPPENED! I was smiling the whole time I wrote this! Omg omg omg! I was so happy I accidentally dropped my phone while I spazzed out!

Omg still excited about the 1K!

🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳

The whales must be given!

See you guys soon! (The end is like not even close!)

-Emmerrrrr 😂✋😘💯

Ily guys!!