Chapter 2

{~Jack's POV~}

I woke up to my alarm clock. I smacked it with my hand and rubbed my eyes. Flynn texted me last night. Though I barely answer my texts, this one I had to answer or he'd kill me today.

Flynn: New girl in town, AND my girlfriend's house. I guess you could say she's cute, but I can't say much. You'll have to see her yourself. She has a sister so I thought Kristoff might like her. See you tomorrow buddy, hang in there, meet you, Kristoff, and Hiccup at the lunchroom tomorrow at 7:30.

Me: Oh, so what you're saying is she's hot? I'll look into it, but I'm still not completely over Hannah. I'm trying. See you at 7:30.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I put on a dark blue tee, and tan shorts. To go along with it, I wore white Jordan sneakers. I ran downstairs.

I saw mom waiting at the door. I hugged her and she ruffled my hair.

"Have a good day sweetie. Try to talk a little more." She said her light blue eyes boring into mine. I nodded.

I walked outside and went to Hiccup's house. Usually him and I walk to school together. I knocked on his door and his father opened the door.

"Ah, are you here for Hiccup?" His dad asked. I nodded with a quiet 'yes sir', and his father opened the door a little wider, gesturing for me to come in.

I quickly stepped inside and made my way to Hiccup's door. I knocked on his bedroom door. "Come in!" He shouted.

I opened the door and looked at my feet on the way in.

"Hey Jack! Did you get Flynn's text?" Hiccup asked while putting his shoes on.

I nodded and showed him my phone.

"Oh! He told you about the new girl too? He said you said you might talk to her." He said reading the messages.

Then my phone dinged. Hiccup's eyes widened. "I'll just leave you to this." He said pushing the phone back.

I gave a confused look and flipped the phone around.

270-668-3547: Baby I want you back... Bad. I screwed up. I need you in my life, and you mean a lot to me. Please take me back

-Hannah

I grimaced at the phone and put in one word.

Me: No.

I smiled triumphantly. I looked back at Hiccup who was looking at me with a worried look. I shoved the phone in his face.

His eyes looked amused and he looked at me with a grin from ear to ear.

"I can't believe it! She was begging for you and you just brushed her off like dust! Way to go buddy!" He said still grinning like a maniac.

I just smiled and motioned for him to come on. We had to go to school.

Hiccup and I got there at 7:25. "We still have five minutes." I said quickly fast-walking to the lunchroom, obviously hoping not to get stopped to get asked about my sister.

I turned into the lunchroom and spotted Flynn with 4 other girls and Kristoff. They were all happily chatting away. Hiccup and I made it to the table.

Kristoff's face was red, and Flynn was laughing at a joke the strawberry haired girl made. The other girls were laughing along too. I sat on the other side of Kristoff, in front of a platinum blonde haired girl. I have to say, she wad quite beautiful. She looked so happy.

I stared at her for a moment, wanting to say something, but somehow I couldn't.

Kristoff poked my side. "Wanna introduce yourself to this pretty girl in front of you? Yeah, that's the girl Flynn was telling you about."

I smiled and cleared my throat. The girl looked at me. "Oh hello, I'm Elsa Arendelle, I just moved here!" She stuck out her hand.

I took it. I gained up my voice and said,"Hello, I'm Jack Frost. I could show you around." This girl made me talk in a normal tone! Nobody makes me talk much, unless we're texting! She smiles at me. Oh her smile.

The bell rang and I got up and waited for Elsa. She grabbed her bag and scurried to my side. "So who's your first period?" I asked.

"Umm, Mrs. Wilson. Who's yours?" She said.

"Same. Let me see your schedule." I said sticking out my hand, whole reaching in my back pocket to look for mine.

She handed me a paper and I looked it over.

"We have all the same classes except for two. Right then you have Mrs. Carson then Mr. Harrison, and I have Mr. Harrison then Mrs. Carson." I stated reading the schedule. I gave it back to her.

She smiled at me and we walked to first period together.

Oh her smile

********************************

Hey lovlies! So I think I just might switch between Jack and Elsa POV's and then add someone in every once and a while. Phew! Two chapters in one night! I outta sleep well!!

You know what to do ;)

Vote, Comment, and Follow!

*Throws candy at you*

Pick your favorite!

-Emma 😘☺️🐳