Chapter 10

{*Elsa's POV*}

That kiss... It was amazing. I felt the fireworks, butterflies, and the tingling sensation explode in my stomach. Even little sparklers went off in my chest. I didn't mean to let out a squeak, but the kiss was just so dang good, I mean, he moaned or whatever. The kiss was so powerful, afterwards, I felt like I got hit by a truck.

We were watching the mini-film Jack and I made, and then the kissing part shows up.

"OMIGERD! I THINK I JUST DIED FROM A FEEL-ATTACK!" Anna screamed jumping on Kristoff's back and laughing hysterically.

"Now look what you did, you broke her." Kristoff said sitting Anna down on the floor.

"YASSSSS! JELSA FEELS AT LAST!" Punzie yelled skipping around the room.

"Good lord, Punzie! You act like you just ate 3 pounds of chocolate!" Flynn said slowing her down.

I giggled into Jack's chest. He smelled nice. Like a winter-y forest smell. I like it. I smiled onto his chest and he shifted. I raised my head up, and he was just watching the others be silly.

"Yo guys, should we crash here, or go see Hiccup's dad?" Flynn asked wrapping an arm around an exhausted Rapunzel.

"I honestly think we should stay here, I mean, it's midnight, and we don't have a ride. I sure don't feel like walking in the dark..." Jack said looking down at me.

"Or leaving your girl." Hiccup mumbled, taking a seat next to Merida.

"Yup, she's all mine and there's nothing you can do about it." Jack said and stuck out his tongue.

"Reaaaal mature Jack." I said rolling my eyes playfully at him. He smiled sheepishly.

"I'm only mature when I need to be." He said pulling me closer. I blushed.

Everyone talked and laughed all night, and we even did a little movie time.

I fell asleep during the third movie. But guess where? On Jack's lap. I had laid down on his lap because he insisted on braiding my hair during the movie, and then he did the puppy dog eyes. I can't resist the puppy dog eyes, so I gave in and let him.

I woke up curled in a ball next to Jack. He was even sweet enough to get us a blanket and two pillows. I snuggled closer because I was cold. I fell back into a deep sleep.

"Don't wake her up! Let her sleep!" I heard Jack whisper-yell at someone.

"We need to go shopping! Even though she doesn't like to go, I'm not leaving her alone here!" Anna whisper-yelled back.

"Then I'll stay with her!" Jack whisper-yelled again.

"Awe, Jelsa! I can't refuse! C'mon guys! I'll get Elsa a pretty dress." Anna said running out the door with the gang.

I opened my eyes. "Guess it's just you and me now, huh?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't wake you up, did you want to go shopping?" Jack said stroking my hair.

"No, usually they drag me to go shopping. Thanks for staying." I said looking into his icy blue eyes. He smiled warmly.

"So whaddya wanna do?" Jack asked ruffling his hair and sitting on the couch.

"I don't know... Maaaybe... THIS!" I yelled jumping on top of him and tickling him. He screamed a very "manly" scream and I found his ticklish spot, his stomach.

We ran around the house, tickling each other, but he hadn't found MY ticklish spot yet.

"I will find that ticklish spot! Even if it's the last thing I do!" Jack yelled tackling me. I squealed and giggled when his arm brushed my neck. He raised his eyebrows at me. I covered my mouth and gasped. He found it.