Chapter 20

{Elsa's POV}

He actually asked me out, and I actually said yes. Is this reality?

We stood there, locked into each other's embrace, until I pushed him to his room upstairs, and he pulled me inside.

"You don't think I would leave you in the living room to sleep on the couch did you?" Jack said, throwing the blue covers back. I blushed.

"I kinda thought I was." I said, watching him slide onto the bed and pat the spot next to him.

"Nah, come here." He said, pulling me next to him. I snuggled closer to him and took in his forest/minty scent.

"Goodnight my snowflake." Jack said, turning the lights off.

"Goodnight Frosty." I said, closing my eyes. My head rested on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. My heartbeat matched his, and finally, I felt his breathing slow. He let out a little sigh win his sleep, sending a minty air flow down on my head.

I fell asleep to his heartbeat.

I woke up to a ray of sunlight hitting my face and a familiar snowy-haired, blue eyed boy staring down on my face.

"Good morning beautiful." Jack breathed, smiling.

"Good morning handsome." I yawned, smiling back.

We sat there staring into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever.

"Kids, breakfast!" Mrs. Marion shouted from down stairs. Jack grabbed my hand and we got out of bed, and walked down the stairs together.

Jane was sitting there, eating pancakes, Mrs. Marion watching us.

"So, I suppose Jackson took my advice?" She asked, looking down and Jack and I's entwined hands.

"Mom!" Jack blurted, turning crimson. I giggled at Jack's reaction and sat down at the table.

I grabbed two pancakes and ate silently, sometimes exchanging glances with Jack. He would smirk a pancake-filled smile, and I would giggle at his silliness.

"I'm headed off, take care of Jane!" Mrs. Marion called out, putting her coat on.

"Okay, we'll probably be at Elsa's!" Jack called back, looking at me for approval. I shrugged and nodded. Why not? Anna loves Jane to death.

"Be careful! Love you all lots, bye! Mwah, Mwah, Mwah." Mrs. Marion said, kissing us all on the head.

"Bye!" We three called out. I heard the door shut and Jack turned to me.

"So, wanna go to your house?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I smacked his arm and laughed hard.

"Sure, but you gotta cut those kinds of jokes out when we're around Jane!" I squealed, hiding my face in my sleeves. We had changed before Mrs. Marion left, and we were all ready to go.

"Awe, Elsie got Jackie's joke? Knew she would." Jack said, wrapping his arm around my waist with one hand, and holding Jane with the other.

I studied Jane closely, she was cute with her sharp looks, emerald green eyes, and light brown hair. You would think meeting us the first time in public that Jack, Jane, and I were family if Jane looked a little more like us.

"I wanna see Anna!" Jane whined, getting into her booster seat. I giggled and Jack sighed.

"We're going, we're going." Jack said, turning the car on. I adjusted my white beanie.

I had put on white skinny jeans on today, with a light blue thigh-high long sleeved shirt, with a blue fur jacket, and of course a white beanie with snowflake earrings and my usual braid.