Chapter 9

{•Jack's POV•}

Elsa and I walked to the balcony. Might as well be a great place if I'm gonna kiss my crush. Yeah, that's right. I developed a HUMUNGO crush on Elsa Arendelle. I wonder if she feels the same- Anyways, Hiccup was following us with the video camera to show the gang that we actually kissed.

I saw the balcony and led Elsa there. She was speechless since Flynn told me the dare. Either she doesn't want to do this, or she's nervous. Please let it be the second option.

Hiccup set the video camera up while Elsa and I talked.

"So, great night to kiss eh?" Elsa joked nudging my elbow. I smirked and said,"Ha! Yeah. Beautiful stars.." I almost blurted out,'Yeah, cause I get to kiss you.' But I didn't! Don't be like,'Jaaaack, no. You should go out with this girl...' Blech. I only want Elsa.

Hiccup said,"I don't understand why Flynn and Rapunzel are like out to get us." Elsa shrugged.

"I guess they have a good taste in couples. You and Merida are just so adorable!" Elsa said. I stared at her perfect, pink lips. I get to kiss those lips in like 3 minutes... Oh, Elsa, you have such the charm on me.

Hiccup cleared his throat and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Merida and I have nothing going on!" Hiccup said turning red.

"Mmmmhmmm." Elsa and I said at the same time. She looked at me and giggled. I chuckled and decided that since I was going to kiss her, might as well tease her a bit.

I stroked her cheek and rubbed the pad of my thumb across her lips. She turned bright red and looked at me.

"Whaddya doin?" She weakly asked. I smirked. "Practicing." I said leaning down to let my breath mingle with hers. Her breathing got quicker and she looked at me wide-eyed. I smirked and got a bit closer and she did the same. Our lips were almost touching when I jerked away to ask Hiccup something.

I looked at her in the corner of my eyes and saw her turn around with her hand on her heart. Mission accomplished. Hiccup looked at me and grinned.

"You sly cat." He said softly so only I could hear. I hissed. "I'm a mean one." I said chuckling.

"Cameras are set up. Tell me when to start." Hiccup said walking behind the camera. I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Hey, Elsa. How about we make it interesting for them?" I asked tilting my head. She turned around. "Like what?" She said stepping closer to me.

"Like, say we were in a movie. They have to make the kisses really outstanding to take the viewer's breath away. Well, I propose we do that to the 'viewers', Aka, your sister and cousin." I said making Elsa nod and smile a sly smile.

"Let's do it." She said turning to Hiccup. "Hiccup! How can you make a movie like kiss?" She asked.

He thought for a moment. "Usually they're talking about something and then they slowly go for it..." Hiccup said clicking on his camera. "I can make the setting where when I take it, it'll put a more romantic scene to it." He said pressing some lighting buttons.

Elsa smiled. "Thanks." She and I planned how we were gonna kiss. I have to say, my hands are getting sweaty.

She grinned at me. "Ready?" I smirked. "Ready."

"Hiccup, turn it on." She said looking at him. He clicked a few buttons.

"And in 5...4...3...2," He motioned at us.

"I can't believe you broke up with Darrick because he tried to... y'know..." I said rubbing my neck. Elsa sighed. "And the bad part is that I never kissed him. I wasn't going to have my first kiss, ever, with a man that has already shared so many kisses in the wrong places with other women." She said sitting down on the bench rubbing her hands together.

"I wouldn't dare do that to a girl, women deserve better." I said sitting next to her. She looked at me with hopeful eyes. I meant what I said.

I stood up and scooped her into an embrace. 'Kiss her slowly and gently.' I thought to myself. Our faces got closer... And closer... until our lips were centimeters apart. I could feel her breath getting warmer. I closed my eyes, while she closed hers.

There was this tingling sensation on my fingers where my hands were touching her face. I could feel the tips of her lips almost touching mine. I felt the electricity just radiating off of her lips.

Finally, our lips touched and went in sync. I felt butterflies, electricity, love, tingling, and fireworks go off all at the same time inside me. I have never felt this good in all my life. She kept the kiss going too.

I have never felt so happy, but when I kiss this girl. I deepened the kiss, needing her taste to last forever on my lips. She let it deepen, and I think she let out a little squeak. I growled against the kiss, it just felt so good.

We came apart, gasping for air. She smiled really dreamily at me, and I did the same. We just stared into each other's eyes until Hiccup said,"Aaaand, Cut! That's a wrap!" Elsa's eyes flickered to the stars and then back to me. I am in love with this girl.

We walked back down, but I couldn't resist. I put my hand on the small of her back, making her blush and look at me. I smiled at her.

"That wasn't so bad. You're actually a good kisser." Elsa admitted. My jaw dropped. "Hm, you too."

We walked in the living room and Rapunzel screamed,"Hey JELSA!!" I stared at her in shock.

"What did you just call me?" I asked the same time as Elsa.

Anna squealed,"We made a ship name for you guys!! Jelsa! Jack and Elsa combined!" She clapped really fast and Kristoff pulled her down.

"Eeek! Hiccup plug it up! Plug it up!" Rapunzel said smacking Hiccup's back.

"Y'know, smacking me isn't going to make me go faster." Hiccup said rolling his eyes.

Elsa sat next to me on the love seat. Hehe, I'm sitting with my love, on the love seat. I smiled.

"Hey." Elsa said looking at me.

"Hey." I said looking at her.

"Did that mean anything to you? Cause it did for me." She said looking at her fingers.

"It meant a bunch to me." I said raising her chin, looking in her bright blue eyes.

"So, what does that mean?" Elsa asked frowning in confusion.

"I-I don't know." I said looking back at her.

"Tell me when you know, and I'll tell you when I know." Elsa whispered snuggling up to me.

"Done." Hiccup said rushing to his seat beside Merida.

"YASSSS!" Anna screamed turning the tv on. She threw the remote to Hiccup to change it to the video.

Hiccup turned it to the video section, and hit 'play'. I'll never hear the end of this, but I'm kinda glad about it.

*****************************************************

Hey Snowstorm! I made it up to you! Yaaaay.

We got the kiss from Jack's POV, but don't worry, Elsa talks about it too. What does this mean?! Dun dun duuuun! Ima take a break... FOR NOW.

You know what to do ;)

Keep Voting, Commenting, and Following!

*Throws jelsa stickers at you*

Pick one!

See ya soon!

-Emms 🐳☺️🐳 <-- Hehe, Whaleee. 😏