Chapter 3

{~Elsa's POV~}

Jack walked with me to first period. I have to say, he's very cute, but not very talkable. I hope that changes, because I could listen to his voice all day- wait Elsa, what are you saying?! But anyways, he's cute, yeah, but I heard he just got cheated on, plus his sister died. I felt so sorry, but I'm sympathetic, he just needs time.

"So Jack, is this school good, or is it like a military school?" I joked. He glanced at me and grinned.

"Only a few of the teachers look like they could call you maggots." Jack joked back making me giggle. He smiled a genuine smile this time.

"Is the lunch gonna be green slop, worms, and termites?" I said giggling some more. He chuckled.

"No, we have a buffet that has the worms and termites separated, so at least you get a choice." Jack said cracking another smile, but this time it reached his eyes.

I couldn't take it anymore, I busted out laughing, clutching my sides.

He followed, only his face got really red from laughing so hard.

We laughed and told funny jokes all the way there.

"Hey, we're here." Jack said pointing at the door and regaining his breath. I nodded, huffing.

We walked in and only saw a few people. Jack and I took the front seats and spun in our seats to face each other.

"Pre-Cal. doesn't get very many people. They don't have the heart to use 2 sheets of paper to solve a problem until next year." Jack said smirking. I giggled.

"Oh yeah, or are they just tree huggers and refuse to take this class?" I asked raising one eyebrow. Jack chuckled.

"Some of them, some." Jack said smiling. I really like his smile...

The teacher came in the room after the bell rang.

"Okay students, we're going to introduce ourselves to the class, so when I call your name, come up and say your full name, where you're from, and tell us a little about yourself."

She adjusted her glasses and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Mary."

A girl who wasn't very tall, had brown short hair that spiked out, and green emerald eyes stood up and went to the front of the room.

"Hi, I'm Mary Jay Hooper, and I'm from this town, and I like basketball, music, and making new friends," Her eyes flicked at me and flicked back in front of her. "I was born on May 14, 1998, and I have 1 brother named Mark. I hope to be on a professional girls basketball team." She looked around and went to her seat.

"Lucas." Mrs. Wilson said.

A boy with sandy blonde hair dull blue eyes with a scar on his lip stood up. He sauntered to the front and cleared his voice.

"Hey, I'm Lucas Reily Mason, I like hockey, math, and puzzles. I was born December 3, 1998, and I have 2 brothers, Darrick and Justin. I hope to play hockey for the rest of my school career, and collage career." He walked away with his hands in his pockets and sat down.

"Jackson." Mrs. Wilson said.

Jack smiled a small smile and got up. He walked up front while looking at his feet.

"Hi. I'm Jackson Overland Frost, and I like hockey, winter, and- and spending time with my family," His voice cracked a little. "I was born January 12, 1999, and I-I'm an only child now," He said with tears forming in his eyes. "I-I want to play good hockey for Emma, my sister." He said and wiped his tears while rushing to his seat.

I reached out and touched his arm. I didn't pay attention to the next person's introduction, I was just trying to comfort him.

"Jack, Jack, it's okay, oh come on, don't make me cry too." I said stroking his arm and rubbing his elbow with the pad of my thumb. He raised his head up and looked at me.

"You sure?" He asked while sniffing.

"I'm pretty sure." I said wiping his tears away with my jacket sleeve. He smiled at me and sniffled.

"Okay. I believe you." He said patting my arm. I smiled back.

"Elsa." Mrs. Wilson said emotionlessly.

I stood up and walked confidently to the front.

"Hello, I'm Elsa Winter Arendelle, and I like hockey, winter, and spending time with the only thing left, my sister Anna. I was born on Febuary 14, 1999, and as I said, I have a sister, named Anna. I moved here after my parents died in a car wreckage, and started living with my Aunt," I said holding back tears,"And I hope to make the hockey team this year and make my parents proud." I said sniffling a bit and fast walking back to my seat.

Jack smiled at me sadly and said,"Sorry for your loss, I know how you feel to lose your parents." He said with sad eyes.

"Really? How?" I said wiping my tears.

"My dad died of cancer, and my mom died in a plane crash. My sister and I were adopted, and then my sister died of cancer. She had lung cancer, and my dad had tumors all over his body." Jack said tears swelling up in his eyes once again. I took my jacket sleeve and wiped them. I hate it when he cries.

The teacher gave us the rest of the period to talk, and we just introduced ourselves in every class, and then talk. It was starting to become a routine until lunch.

I waited outside the lunchroom doors for Anna and Jack. Anna came running down the hallway with Kristoff on her tail.

"ELSAAAAA! I MADE A NEW BEST FRIEND!" Anna yelled running towards me, grabbing Kristoff.

Kristoff smiled sheepishly and waved. "Hi. We met this morning." Kristoff said. "I guess we did." I said smiling.

I finally saw Jack and waved him down. He smiled and came over to Anna, Kristoff, and I.

"Hey guys! How's your day so far?" Jack said waving at Kristoff.

Kristoff's jaw dropped. I looked at him funny.

"Y-you're talking? You're talking! W-how? When did this happen?!" Kristoff, being stronger than Jack, picked him up and crushed him in a bear hug.

"Uugh, Kristoff, too tight! And anyways, I spoke with Elsa a lot today, and it made me realize that talking gets me places." He said smirking at me.

I blushed and smiled at him. Kristoff tackled me in a hug.

"Thank you! We never thought he would talk again!" Kristoff said hugging me and twirling me.

"Haha, no problem big guy, he's easy to talk to!" I said as Kristoff put me down.

"Let's eat, shall we, the rest are probably waiting for us." Jack said grabbing Kristoff and I's arms and leading us to the lunchroom, which of course was already full.

*****************************

Hey lovlies!!! So Jack and Elsa shared some stuff. Shout-out to Zoe_Grace21! She has an amazing book going on, so I want-no- NEED you to go and read it!

You know what to do ;)

Vote, Comment, and Follow!!

*Throws ice cream at you*

Pick your favorite!

See you guys later!

-Emma ☺️😘🐳