Chapter 11

{~Jack's POV~}

Time passed by really fast, but Elsa and I practiced our song every day, once and a while with a few blushes.

"One more run through, and we'll be ready for tomorrow." Elsa said running to her CD player. Tomorrow was the music festival, and we were paired up. She was a very amazing dancer and singer. She was just amazing in general.

"Alright, we got this!" I said popping my knuckles.

"One.. ready..." Elsa started her part. I listened to her majestic voice, and watched her beautiful, graceful, steps as she sang her part.

I started mine and then I danced my part. I was actually doing good. Elsa started back and I trailed off. She was amazing. She glanced at me as she danced her way over to me.

I started back and spun her. She smiled at me when I did that part where I spin her, and throw her against my chest with her back facing me, rocking back and forth while rubbing her face.

We finished the song on the chorus and Anna applauded from the doorway.

"You guys are just too cute! Say cheese, this one's going in my scrapbook, and in the yearbook!" She snapped a photo of Elsa and I "singing", more like standing there moving our mouths to the chorus, and Anna squealed.

"Can I get one of you guys hugging?" Anna pleaded. Elsa glanced at me and grinned. I smirked and pulled her into a tight embrace. Anna about fainted.

"Sqee! One.. two... three! Gotcha! Aaaand, one of you guys kissing?" Anna asked moving her shoulders.

"That's too far Anna. Jack and I don't feel comfortable doing that!" Elsa exclaimed pulling out of our embrace to go and turn the CD off.

"Why not?" Anna asked disappointed.

"Because, I don't feel like kissing anyone right now. I don't even have fresh breath!" Elsa joked.

"That wouldn't stop me!" I blurted throwing my hands up. Both sisters turned to me.

"What?" Elsa asked tilting her head, smirking.

"I said, that wouldn't stop me, even if I wanted to kiss someone!" I said, my hands getting sweaty.

Elsa and Anna threw their heads back and laughed.

"Jack, you're saying you would kiss a girl with pizza, or garlic breath?" Elsa asked smiling.

"If I loved her enough, yes." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Oookay, frosty, prove it." Elsa said.

"How?" I asked.

"When you find a girl that you truly love, come find me, and we'll stuff her face with pizza and let you kiss her right there." Elsa said pursing her lips and spinning around to go to her room.

"Sure thing Elsie!" I called after her to go inside their kitchen to find Anna.

"'Sup Jack! Finally realize you're hungry?" Anna asked spreading some butter on her biscuit.

"Uhm, yeah." I said scratching my neck.

"Oooor, do you need something?" Anna asked turning around, smirking.

"The second one..." I said, my voice cracking.

"Hmmm, about what?" Anna said pretending she was stroking her beard.

"I think you know." I snapped making her smile.

"So, you really do like her huh?" Anna asked moving to the island to eat.