Chapter 27

[Jack's POV]

We were walking somewhere around the market, when I spotted a shadow lurking down an alleyway. I was completely obsessed with our search. We only had 1 full week until California gets taken over, or worse, Elsa dies.

I ran to the shadow, and he saw me and started running.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled, running into the alleyway where he was at.

"Ack!" I yelled as I stepped in black goo.

"Jackson Overland Frost. What a nice surprise," The guy darkly said from the shadows. I turned around still stuck in the goo.

"Who are you? Show yourself!" I called out, readying myself to shoot ice.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You wouldn't want to freeze me if I know where your little girlfriend's at, now would you?" The guy chuckled as he paced around in the shadows. I bared my teeth and made it snow a little.

"Where's Elsa you scoundrel!" I growled. The guy laughed a throaty laugh. Anna and the others came running to me.

"No, stop! Don't step in that black stuff!" I yelled as they got closer to me. The confusedly looked down and stepped away from the puddle.

"Oh, so your gang's here hm? Fun." The guy sarcastically said.

"I know that voice from anywhere!" Anna gasped, her eyes filling with tears. Kristoff's arms instantly flew around her and pulled her close to him.

"How cute. Anna's already got a little boyfriend! You whore." The guy teased, stepping out of the shadows. By then, Anna was sobbing and going limp. My blood was boiling.

"It's 7 against one Hans, back down." Merida stepped forward, getting her bow and arrows out. Hiccup got his knife out, Rapunzel brought her 'pan of death', Flynn brought a dagger, and Kristoff had an antler-shaped knife. Anna hid behind the gang, still sobbing protests to Hans.

"Oh really now? Or is it?" He sneered, then all of a sudden, he multiplied. There were now 6 extras of him, and they shuffled so we didn't know which one was the real one.

"Get them."A voice boomed as all of the Hans' charged. Merida nocked a few arrows, Hiccup, Flynn, and Kristoff sliced as much as they could, and Rapuzel was smashing through them. Anna was behind a dumpster whimpering and crying. Kristoff had a pained look on his face.

I was shooting ice to help my friends, since I couldn't move. I hit a Hans in the face and the ice turned black and shattered, but only to be impaled by one of Merida's arrows.

"Argh! Okay, okay! 2413 West Street. Good luck trying to get her back! Once Pitch hears of this, he'll kill Elsa for sure!" Hans yelled, vanishing into the shadows once again.

The black goo shrunk down and disappeared so I could move again.

"2413 West Street? I didn't know that existed." I said, scratching my head. Flynn wiped the blood from his lip.

"Only because it's in the Western part of California." Flynn stated, walking towards the market. The rest of us followed.

"So, we're going to west Cali?" I asked, getting excited. I'm going to get my snowflake back!

We ran to the market to get some maps. We bought 3 West California maps and such. I got an ice blue backpack and bought supplies. Merida got a red one, Rapunzel got a golden one, Kristoff got a brown one, Flynn got a dark purple one, and Hiccup got a green one.

"Let's go. Elsa, here we come!" I yelled, calling a cab. We all piled in and drove off to West California.

Here I come snowflake.