Chapter 30

{Elsa's POV}

Hurry Elsa! Run as fast as you can! I thought as I dashed through a neighborhood from a cloud of Shadows screaming and groaning my name.

"Elsa, my dear, please stop running. I will catch you no matter what." The voice of Pitch Black ordered softly in my ear.

"No, I can't! I have to get to Jack!" I yelled as the shadows surrounded me.

"Elsa, poor Elsa. Never got to play as a kid. All of the responsibilities thrown at her only at the age of 17 to care for her sister. Only for 3 days, but it made you realize how much you have to be committed as a sister. Always running from your problems or freezing them in time where they bother others later on in life..." The voice rang through my ears. I let out a huge sob and collapsed on the ground, shaking and screaming for help.

"No-one can help you." The voice chanted. I covered my ears and dug my nails into my head.

I stayed there, listening to the muffled voice yelling my name. Tears streamed down my face. But then I remembered what Jack would do if I cried.

"Hey, don't cry Snowflake..." Jack would say, wrapping his arms around me. I would cry into his shirt and he held me gently.

Then he would pry me from his chest and make me face him. His icy blue eyes would bore into mine with a look of worry.

"Please, don't cry..." He would plead. I would soften my cries a bit. He would lean forward and kiss all of my tears away.

"Even your tears are tasty..." Jack would mumble into my neck as he pulled me into another embrace.

I would stop crying and giggle. Then, we would have a tickle fight.

Jack...

"Elsa! Elsa! Elsa!" He cried, throwing his arms around me. I was super confused by then.

"Elsa! Wake up, please!" He cried.

My eyes flew open.

"Oh, Elsa! You don't know how relieving it is to see your beautiful face again!" Jack cried as I looked up at him.

He placed both hands on the sides of my face and brought his lips to mine quickly. I finally processed what was happening and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.

I tasted salty tears as we kissed, and I didn't know who tears they were, but we were both crying.

We broke apart and he cried into my neck, leaving wet spots on my neck.

"Oh, Elsa... I love you so much." He sobbed into my hair.

"I love you too Jack." I croaked. He sobbed even more after that.

"I'm so happy you're okay! I felt so empty, Elsa. Do you have any idea how much I died inside every day?" He said after he calmed down.

"I'm happy to see you too! I felt so lost without you... I felt so horrible while I was kidnapped." I told the story on how I escaped and Jack's eyes watered up.

"I can't believe how far we've come, Elsa." He said. I finally noticed how he looked. His leg was broken, he had scratches all over him, some of his clothes were ripped, and his head was bleeding.

"Oh, Jack! You need to go to the hospital!" I gasped. He laughed.

"You need to look at yourself first." He said, pulling out his phone and giving it to me.

My bleeding hands opened it and went to the camera. I looked myself over.

"Oh my gosh." I said. I had a bleeding lip, my eye was black, I too had scratches all over my body, my clothes were ripped, my leg was cut up and bruised, not to mention my knee was bleeding, my braid was everywhere, and behind my ear was bleeding.

"Yeah, I guess we got pretty beat up." Jack commented, pushing a strand of hair behind my non-bleeding ear.

"Oh my god Jack! Look behind you!" I yelled, terrified.

"Huh?" He asked, turning around too late.

Pitch smacked him with the bat.

"Mmph!" Jack grunted, his eyes rolling up into the back of his head and falling onto the ground.

"No!" I yelled, standing up and freezing Pitch's bat and shattering it before he could take another blow to Jack.

"Stop!" I yelled, my eyes narrowing.

"What can you do to stop me?" Pitch asked. I growled.

"Everything in my power!" I yelled, shooting ice at him. It hit him square in the leg. He grunted and tried to break it.

"I thought your ice doesn't hurt me!" Pitch bellowed. I smiled.

"It doesn't, but love does." I yelled, shooting another blast at him.

The others had arrived by then.

Merida was knocking arrows at him, Hiccup was stabbing and parring, Kristoff and Flynn were teaming up on Gothel, who had later joined the fight, and Rapunzel was smashing these black horses Pitch called 'nightmares'.

Jack and Anna were away from the fight, Anna was protecting Jack with a green knife she had bought at the local hunting store.

Jack laid there, unconscious, but his spirit with me. He was somehow shouting encouraging words to me and smiling at me.

His smile egged me on.

I screamed and a blue aura glowed around me. Pitch had just fired a huge shadow cloud and it surrounded Anna and Jack.

"You can't take away any more from me!" I yelled. I blasted a wall of ice at him. His eyes widened and the ice engulfed the shadow lord.

"No!" He yelled before he was encrusted in ice. I sighed heavily.

"Anna, Jack." I mumbled before blacking out.

_____________________

Hello Snowstorm!

I finally had Jack and Elsa reunited yaaaay!

Jelsa lives! Although... Elsa's not looking too good.

Uh-oh! Rabid Jelsa fangirls are at my front door! Gotta go!

See ya later!

-Emmer 😂🔫🐳😆

Whaleeee.