Chapter 15

{•Jack's POV•}

She... SHE KISSED ME! I mean, it was just on the cheek, but still, She Kissed Me! I don't know why I'm so happy about this, we've kissed before, but I guess that doesn't count... I'm confusing myself now, so I'll stop. I was driving down the dark road and listening to my favorite song,'Centuries' by Fall Out Boy.

"Remember me, For Centuries..." I singed/mumbled turning on my blinker to turn into my driveway.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm, hm, hm." I hummed the tune to the song as I unlocked the door.

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled. No answer. I cautiously walked around the dark house. Mom never goes to bed until one. Unless I'm not home, that is.

"Mom?" I yelled out again, pulling out my pocket-knife.

I pulled out my phone to call my mom.

I dropped my phone and silently cursed. I bent down to pick it up, but when I looked up, I saw a little girl about 6 or 7, trembling with a kitchen knife in her hand.

"W-who are you?" I asked putting my pocket knife back in my pocket.

"I-I'm Jane. I was just adopted tonight." Her reply hit me like a truck. Mom adopted another kid? Is she bored with me? What's going on?

"A-adopted?" I asked.

"Yeah. What's it to you?" Jane replied getting bolder.

"I'm adopted too, don't worry. But, why would my adoptive mother want to adopt like, 5 years later?" I asked.

"I dunno, I was just sitting in the girls' home, when some lady came in there and told me I was going to a permanent family." Jane answered, lowering the knife.

"Where's mom? I-I mean, the lady who adopted you?" I asked looking around.

"Upstairs, why?" Jane answered pulling her knife towards the staircase.

"I wanted her to know I was home, but I guess she knows now." I said shrugging.

Jane lowered the knife and slowly backed into the kitchen.

"Are you thinking I'm going to murder you? Well, I'm not, that would be rude to my new sister." I smirked following her into the kitchen.

"Hm. Well, I guess that makes sense." Jane said putting the knife back in the drawer, then turning around to look at me.

"So why are you here? Like, why are you adopted?" Jane asked, leaning up against the counter.

"My parents died when my sister and I were little." I answered plain and simple. Jane's eyes lit up.

"Do I have a sister too?" Jane asked delightfully.

"No... She's dead also..." I trailed off.

"Oh. Bummer." Jane said frowning.

"Yeah. But I guess you're my new sister, so we have to do brotherly and sisterly things." I said, actually excited I have a sibling again.

"Yeah! That'll be cool!" Jane said running up and hugging me.

"I can tell you're already gonna be the best brother ever." Jane said into my leg. I smiled widely and patted Jane's back.

"You're gonna be the best sister ever." I said tearing up.

"You need to go to bed little Jane. I'm guessing you're sleeping in Emma's old room?" I asked carrying the light kid up the stairs.

"Yeah." Jane said as I got to the top.

I peeked in mom's room to see her fast asleep on the bed. I smirked and carried Jane into Emma's old room.

I haven't been in here for years. Jane's stuff was in the place of Emma's old stuff. I'm glad it's all gone. The memories were too painful in here.

"There ya go Jane. Sleep tight." I said kissing Jane's forehead.

"Goodnight Jack." Jane said hugging my neck. I backed away and left the room. I turned the lights off and softly closed the door.

I walked into my room and automatically, my brain kicked into Elsa mode. I started daydreaming about her while putting my pj's on.

I slipped into bed and dreamt wonderful dreams of Elsa.

I think I just fell into a hole called love.

*****************************

Hey snowstorm! I decided to bring Jane into this because I thought she sounded cute in my brain.

I think I'll update a little here, little there. Next will be an Elsa's POV. I think.

See you guys soon!

-Emmy MGK 😂👐🐳🐳🐳

Hit that triple whale 😏