Chapter 16

{Elsa's POV}

Weeks had passed, and classes were getting really hard, more homework, assignments, and projects that'll make your head spin.

The only thing that didn't change?

Jack and I's hangout time.

We always go out of our way on Saturdays to meet and unwind. We even do homework together when we feel like it. I've even met his new sister, Jane. Such an angel. We've already started a little bond.

I knocked on Jack's door, and a very cute platinum blonde haired boy with icy blue eyes answered the door. I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"Jack! Hey!" I squealed.

"Hey Snowflake! We have to babysit today, so we can do a little homework too. I gotta get that Chemistry out of the way." Jack said hugging me back.

"I don't mind! Jane is such an angel!" I said walking inside. Jack closed the door behind us and casually threw his arms around my shoulders. I never cared, that's what best friends do.

I saw Jane in the living room, playing with a pile of snow Jack made.

"Ooh, Jane," Jack sing-songed. "Guess who's heeere!" Jack said shoving me in front of him.

"Elsa! You're here!" Jane cried, throwing her arms around my waist.

"Hey Jane, great to see you again!" I said hugging the little 6 year old back.

"Wanna play in the snow with me? Jack needs to join too!" Jane said pulling us towards the pile of snow. I smiled and looked at Jack.

Jack smirked and made a snow puff pile, and ran to jump on it. He landed back first and sat up. He had snow all over his face, and in his hair. I made a snow puff pile and did the same.

"Haha! You have it on your face!" Jack mocked, getting up.

"Says the guy who looks like a snow clown!" I laughed, getting up also. Jane this whole time had been making snowballs, and she still wasn't done.

"Oh! I do?" Jack said, blushing and running to the bathroom. I giggled and ran after him.

He was standing in front of the mirror and brushing his face off, along with checking his hair. I came up behind him and helped him brush his hair off. He smiled and once he was clean, he helped brush the snow off of me.

We both walked back to the living room and Jane stood there, admiring her work.

"Whaddya doin Jane?" Jack asked kneeling beside the girl.

"I made perfect snowballs!" Jane said pointing at all the snowballs, sitting in a row.

"Those are adorable!" I squealed, kneeling on the other side of Jane.

"Thanks! Just let me take a picture of them, and then it's snack time!" Jane squealed, running into the kitchen.

"That girl's gotta love her snacks." Jack said shaking his head and chuckling. Soon, Jane cane back with the camera.

"Okay, one, two, three! Got it! Now how do we get rid of them?" Jane mumbled, walking back into the kitchen.

I shrugged and held my hands out. Jack, Anna, Mom, Dad, Aunt Corona, Rapunzel... I opened my eyes and the snowballs were gone.

Jane came back into the room. "Woah, they're gone!" Jane yelled, running around the room.

"Yep they are!" I said. "How about those snacks?" I asked, holding out my hand for Jane to grab.