Chapter 25

[Jack's POV]

Darn it! I was so close to asking her to the dance, and I chickened out! Jack, you're so stupid! Ugh!

I sighed and laid my head on the back of the couch.

Okay, it's been 5 minutes and Elsa hasn't come back with Merida and Hiccup.

"Guys...? Should I go check on Elsa?" I said, raising my head up. Anna nodded.

"I wonder what's going on!" Anna said.

"Wait here, I'm going." I said, walking down the hallway.

I saw the door standing wide open, and Elsa wasn't standing there. But a letter was attached to the doorknob. I cursed under my breath and ran to the door, fumbling with the note and practically hyperventilating.

Dearest of Elsa's friends,

Tis us, the Black family. We decided to make your lives more interesting and fun. That's what the Frost family is about right? Fun, yes.

Your dearest Elsa has been captured by yours truly. We intend to use her powers to over-power California. I heard she can freeze anything, hm?

We have clues sprawled all across this area of California. If your Elsa doesn't work with us by December the 23rd, we'll kill her and drop her at your front door.

Have fun FROST,
The Black Family

My blood boiled from anger. I raced down the hallway, ran into the living room holding the letter.

"Elsa's..." I wheezed,"Elsa's gone." I huffed, handing the letter to Flynn.

"Guys, this is bad. Really bad," Rapunzel said after reading it over Flynn's shoulder.

"How bad?" Anna asked.

"Super. This Black Family, they're notorious for kidnapping people who were "useful" and about 3 weeks later, killing them and dropping them at their families' houses." Rapunzel answered. I froze and almost stopped breathing.

"T-three weeks?" I asked, running a hand through my hair. My heart dropped to my stomach and shattered.

"Yeah. Mom was scared that I would be next." Rapunzel said, twirling her waist- length hair.

"Why?" Kristoff asked.

"I can heal people with my hair," Rapunzel whispered. Everyone looked shocked except Flynn who was wrapping his arms protectively around his girlfriend. Then, Kristoff did the same. I had the urge to wrap my arms around Elsa, but she wasn't there.

I felt, I don't know... Naked? Elsa's always at my side, and now she's not here and I feel so, so, so empty.

I leaned against the wall and slid down it.

"Elsa, where are you?" I mumbled, getting my wallet out and looking at the pictures.

One was our first date. It was at that fancy restaurant downtown. I got a private room for Elsa and I and we had a really good time.

The next one was of Elsa, Jane, and I. We were at the school carnival, and I had gotten Elsa a white stuffed teddy bear,("OMG! JACK! I love you so much!") and I had gotten Jane a pet fish,("Oh wow Jack! My very own fish!") and I had a new t-shirt that said,"I actually won the bottle game!"

The last picture was Elsa and I at our Winter Formal. She had a beautiful knee-length dress on, perfect makeup and shoes, and somehow her pale skin glittered a little.

"We'll find her man," Flynn said, putting his hand on my shoulder, crouching in front of me. I nodded limply.
*~*
I was already loosing feeling in my hands.

It had been 1 week and we haven't found a clue at all.

"Elsaaa!" I screamed into an alleyway. No answer. No clue. No nothing.

I went home slowly. I closed the door behind me and walked automatically went upstairs.

I marked another day on my calendar. Another day of not finding my snowflake.

My snowflake.

I sat by the windowsill and cried. It's been a while since I cried, but now was the time.

My tears hit the windowsill and froze. I put my head in my hands and sobbed. By then, I had accidentally frozen my hands to my face.

"Shoot." I said, thinking about the things I loved, like Elsa said to.

Elsa, Jane, Momma, Dad, Emma, Anna, Kristoff, Flynn, Rapunzel, Elsa, Elsa, Elsa.

I unfroze my hands and stared blankly out of the window.

Hold on Elsa, I'm trying.

_____________________

Hello snowstorm!

Ha ha ha ha! I finally updated!!!! Today was update day after all!

Shout-out to
Zoe_Grace21 &
cindysolomon526

Ily guys!

Eek! almost 3K! Yasssss

dbakbzkenziedhshshd!!!

Have a wonderful day!

-Emmer 😂🐳😍🐳😍
Whaleee