Chapter 33

[Jack's POV]

I saw her.

She was beautiful. Her dress flowing perfectly until her knees, her pale legs striding. Her face determined and care-free.

This was the Elsa I knew and loved.

I dove my head back to the magazine. I could feel her eyes on me. I just wanted to throw the magazine away and run to her.

Complications with both.

One, I'm supposed to wait.

Two, I can't run. I hobble.

I sighed quietly in frustration. Kristoff's knee bumped my leg and I glanced at him. He mouthed,'Stop it, she'll hear you.' I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Hello, yes. I'd like to check out Elsa Arendelle." Anna said to the front desk lady.

"Where's her hospital bracelet?" The lady chomped on her gum. Anna grabbed Elsa's arm and stuck it out at the lady. She copied it down on her computer.

"Okay, thanks, have a nice day." She mumbled. Anna huffed and led Elsa towards the door, shooting a glance at Kristoff and I.

"Now's our chance, go." I mumbled, throwing the magazine on the chair next to mine and getting up on my crutches.

Kristoff followed suit. I tried to quiet the clicking of my crutches as I hobbled quickly towards Elsa.

She was getting suspicious that someone was behind her.

{Elsa's POV}

I heard clicking behind me.

"Anna, why am I hearing clicking behind me?" I asked. Anna shrugged and kept walking.

"It's probably in your head. I don't hear a thing." She said.

Click. Click. Click. Click.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and I stopped in my tracks and spun around.

"Who are- Oh my god." I stopped mid-sentence when I noticed who it was.

I noticed white hair, shining ice blue eyes, pale complexion.

It was my boyfriend, Jack Frost.

"Hey babe!" Jack chirped. I laughed and engulfed him into a hug.

"I missed you!" I squealed. He laughed and patted my back with a crutch-filled hand.

"I missed you too. I'll meet you back home, okay?" He said, kissing me on the lips before reuniting with Kristoff and hobbling back to Kristoff's car.

"Awh! Jelsa moment! Got it on camera!" Anna squealed as she pressed play. I watched the video with her.

Honk! Honk!

My head snapped up and there sat Kristoff's car with the two nimbos themselves, laughing at us.

I rolled my eyes and dragged Anna back to her car.

"You drive. It's your car." I said hopping into the passenger's seat.

"I was hoping you would say that!" Anna giggled as she turned the car on.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

I shrugged. She's probably taking me out for ice cream. Or better yet, chocolate.

[Jack's POV]

Kristoff and I drove in silence.

"You think Anna'll look good in that dress Punzie got her?" Kristoff asked me on the way to our, ahem, destination.