Chapter 22

{*Elsa's POV*}

"Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la..." I sang with Anna as we decorated outside. One of my favorite times of the year. Christmas!

"Tis the season to be holly," Anna sang, putting a ribbon up.

"Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-laaaaaa!" I finished. Putting tinsel on the gate posts.

Jack's pickup pulled up, and he and Kristoff got out.

"Hey girls!" He shouted, walking closer to me.

"Hey random guys!" Anna and I shouted at the same time.

"So, how's my lovely girlfriend doing?" Jack said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kissing my cheek. I giggled slightly.

"Awesome now that you're here..." I said dreamily, sprinkling the tinsel on the mailbox.

"Thanks sweetheart. Put up any mistletoe yet?" Jack teased, helping me with the tinsel.

"No, but actually, Rapunzel and Eugene are putting some up as we speak." I said, looking at my boyfriend. He hummed delightfully.

"That sounds great... Now I just need to find them all and lead you under them..." Jack chuckled. I smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"You don't have to have mistletoe to make me kiss you." I said laughing. Jack laughed and put his forehead on mine.

"But it's more magical that way!" He argued, weaving some tinsel in my hair. I slapped his hand and laughed.

"Whatever Frosty..." I gave up, leaning against him watching Kristoff and Anna put the ribbons and wreaths up.

She waved her hand frantically and Kristoff nodded and laughed. Those two were made for each other.

I noticed something. All of the relationships I know, have a down-to-earth, and a fun-loving one.

For Jack and I, I'm the down-to-earth, and he's the one that's fun. Merida's the fun one, Hiccup's the down-to-earth. Anna's the fun and Kristoff's the down-to-earth. Flynn's the down-to-earth, and Rapunzel is the fun one.

"Hmmm," I hummed, making Jack look back at me.

"Something wrong, Snowflake?" Jack worried, getting in front of me.

"No, I was just thinking," I said, shaking my head.

"Whatcha thinkin' about sweetheart?" He asked, his blue orbs staring into mine.

"Relationships." I admitted, smiling slightly. He smiled too.

"That's cool... Wanna go inside? I wanna check out the finished product for the inside." He said, grabbing my hand. I nodded and we went inside.

"Woah... You guys are good at decorating." Jack complimented, looking around.

"Thanks... Aunt Corona did most of it." I said, watching Rapunzel and Flynn put up a thing of mistletoe in an archway to the kitchen.

Note to self: Push Anna and Kristoff under that before dinner tonight.

"Stay for dinner." I blurted.

"Uhm, sure. No problem. Let's just hope your Aunt likes me..." Jack said, blushing. He's never stayed over for dinner at my house. He must be really nervous.

"She already likes you. I'm pretty sure you can pull this off." I said linking our hands together.

_____________________

Hello my snowstorm!

I have recently gotten my heart back together, and has created another Jelsa monster. Please welcome...

cindysolomon526 ! My best friend since 3rd grade.

Thank you, continue your use for Wattpad.

-Emmer 😍😘🐳
Whale today!