Chapter 28

{Elsa's POV}

I woke back up and jolted up in the black bed.

"No, no, no, no, no!" I yelled as the chains pulled me back from the window.

"Ah, Elsa, you're awake." Hans' voice rang out through the house. I gasped and the room got colder.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, yet." Hans cooed, stepping out of the shadows. I backed up until my chains dug into my skin. I shrieked in pain and fell on the floor.

"I just came to give you food my dear Elsa." Hans said, sliding a tray across the room to my feet. He then turned and walked out of the door.

I ate quickly and stood back up, feeling energized. I didn't know how long I had been in here, but I needed to get out, whether Jack was coming to get me or not.

But what if the others are dead? What if Pitch disposed of them? What if they got lost and killed on the way here? What if...

"Elsa! Get it together! They're alive!" I said to myself, smacking my head against the wall.

"Uurgh. Stupid chains..." My voice trailed off. How could I be so stupid! I have ice powers, duh.

I froze my chains, and soon they shattered.

"Mmph!" I grunted, rubbing my wrists and looking out of the window.

Hmm... I could jump out, but they would see me the second I hit the ground and would catch me before I got up.

I looked around and noticed the door wasn't locked. I pressed my ear to the door and listened for voices, or any sounds at all.

Nothing.

I quickly and quietly swung the door open, revealing a long hallway with a window at the end.

I crept to the window, looking behind me often to see if anyone was coming.

I peeked out of the window to see a tree with no leaves by the window.

'If I could open the window with no noise somehow, drop from the tree, and get away safely, I'll be Scott-free!' I thought as I unlocked the windows.

I slowly slid the window open, but then I accidentally dropped it because it was so heavy.

"Shoot!" I whisper-yelled as I flung the window open and jumped out as fast as I could.

"Aaah!" I screamed as I flailed in the air, trying to grab a branch.

"No! Get her!" I heard a voice snarl from the window.

I swung un-gracefully branch to brach and finally, my feet hit the ground.

*~*

My head was pounding and my feet were throbbing.

I stopped as I rounded the block and jumped behind the bush.

Jack, please help me.

All of a sudden, I felt an arm harshly grab me and throw me out of the bushes.

"Eek!" I shrieked as I flew into the house next to the bush.

"You..." Hans called me horrible names. I sat there and cried at his swearing.

"I was so close... SO CLOSE!" I yelled, shooting ice at him. His stomach opened up and swallowed the ice.

"You can't hurt me! Only bone can kill me you," He swears again.

"Shut... UP!" I yelled, punching and kicking. He yelled a few 'ouch's and a few 'oof's, but didn't let go of me.

Then, he smacked me.

I screamed and brought his head down on my knee.

He fell backwards and laid there, blood seeping from his wound, a dent in his head. His eyes were lolled up in the back of his head and he was sprawled out on the road.

I gasped and got up.

I ran as fast as I could, but shadows were darkening around me.

"You can't get away," They chanted,"Pitch is always going to be there," They chided. I covered my ears and ran. I pumped my legs until I could move no more.

"Mmph!" I grunted as I hit the ground with a somehow satisfying thump.

I guess I really am that tired.

I laid my head down on a pile of leaves and closed my eyes, watching the shadows suspiciously every once in a while, because I thought they were whispering to me,"Our master is coming, we are so delighted he has come to play,"

I shivered uncontrollably and finally drifted off to sleep.

_____________________

Hello Snowstorm!

Yes, I made a creepy chapter. Oops.

No, shadows do not talk, I made that up.

I SAID THAT JUST SO YOU'LL SLEEP BETTER!

Jk I'm just messing with y'all's minds hehe, I love doing that.

See you later!

-Emmer 😂🐳☺️😍❤️

Whaleeee.