Chapter 26

{Elsa's POV}

My head was in a bag.

I was squirming around, trying to find a way out of my binds and the stupid bag. The last thing I remember was opening my front door. I thought it was Merida and Hiccup, but boy was I wrong.

I finally got my hands unbounded and took off the bag slowly. The darkness adjusted as I looked around. I ran a hand through my messy braid and looked at my clothes. My jeans were torn a bit, but I could fix that later.

I got up quietly and tip-toed around the quiet house. Nobody's there.

I wasn't going to be stupid like in all of those horror movies Jack and I watched and scream out,"Hello?" like they do and then the killer shows up. Nope, I'm going to be smart and keep looking around with my hands ready to shoot ice.

I heard a muffled conversation to my right. My ears perked up and I pressed my ear to the wall.

"They only have 2 weeks to find her. They've made no progress whatsoever. We should just end it now, take her powers, and kill her." A male voice grumbled. It sounded like a teenage boy or a young adult.

"Not now Hans," I gasped silently. Hans was here? "But surely, surely they'll make things exciting and find a clue. Then we'll kill her before they can get to her!" A female voice said quickly.

"Gothel, be quiet! She has to give us her powers first! I said specifically in the letter that she has until December the 21st!" Another male voice said. His voice was honestly creepy.

"B-but Pitch!" Hans and Gothel said.

"No buts you imbeciles! Now, go check on our captive and ask her some questions." Pitch growled. I slapped a hand over my mouth and hid behind a wall before Hans and Gothel came out and walked up the stairs arguing profusely.

I quickly but quietly made my way to the door and tried to get out. The door was flipping locked! I sighed quietly in defeat as I made my way to a window. I peeked out and I immediately knew where I was at. Downtown LA.

"Is our little captor awake?" I heard a gruff voice say. I turned around slowly and screamed.

The guy had black hair, grey skin, and yellow eyes. He didn't have legs, they were shadows.

"Why hello Elsa. I'm Pitch, Pitch Black." I backed up to the wall.

"G-get away from me!" I scrambled away from him. He chuckled and stepped forward.

"Elsa, Elsa. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. I'm the good guy." Pitch cooed. I shook my head and shrieked again.

"Please, just leave me alone!" I said, raising my hands. Pitch chuckled.

"Elsa, just embrace the fear." He said, sucking in air.

"No!" I yelled, shooting ice at him. He blocked it with a shadow wall.

"No!" I yelled as he brought the black bat down on my head.

____________________

Hello Snowstorm!

It's me again, and I'm so sorry for not updating. Zoe_Grace21 was about to kill me.

Welp...

Have a wonderful day!

-Emmer 😂🐳😘🔥

Whaleeee.