Chapter 6

{-Jack's POV-}

I watched Elsa leave. Her walk

is so, just so- sexy. She would turn back and look at me before she rounded the corner. I probably looked like an idiot just standing there. I shut my mouth and walked away as well.

'Her hugs are like frikin' heaven. I wonder what her kisses are like-' JACK STOP IT. You don't have a crush on Elsa Arendelle, and that's final.

I hopped on my bike and pedaled home. I walked through the front door still smiling from the hug. Mrs. Marion- er mom rounded the corner she looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Jack, how was school today?" Mom asked.

"Great actually, I made two new friends!" I decided to add Anna because- well she feels like a friend.

"That's wonderful! What are their names?" Mom questioned walking with me to the stairs.

"Elsa and Anna Arendelle,"I said. "They're sisters." I finished looking back at mom.

Her face brightened. "Sooooo, which one do you like?"

"Mom! They are not friends like THAT, they're just normal!" My mom giggled.

"Yeah, okay." She said. "Dinner is gonna be ready in 15." She said acting like a military person.

I saluted. "Ma'am, yes ma'am!" I shouted running up the stairs.

I walked to my room and flopped down on the bed. I made a mental note not to do that again, it hurt.

I decided to text Elsa, well one, I'm bored, and two, this talking thing makes me want to talk even more.

Hey -Jack.

Five minutes later my phone dinged. I picked it up and studied it.

Hey Frosty, what's up? -Elsa.

Nm, I just need someone to talk to, I'm bored. :( -Jack.

:,( Poor thing. I'm eating chocolate :P -Elsa.

Lucky! Well I get food in 10 minutes! Ha! -Jack.

I still have better food right in my hands. :P -Elsa.

:'D Comical. Is Rapunzel there? -Jack.

Yeah, why? -Elsa.

Tell her that this Friday, Flynn is the boy's. We're all staying at Hiccup's place. -Jack.

:'D will do! The girls and I are having a sleepover anyways. -Elsa.

Wow, your first week here and you have a sleepover planned! Achievement accomplished. -Jack.

You crack me up. What are you boys doing this weekend anyways? -Elsa.

I know I do, and probably come and crash y'all's night and then go have burgers. :'D. -Jack.

Unless you want to see me with my hair not done, no makeup, and in pj's, I suggest you stay away from that house. :'D -Elsa.

I actually wouldn't mind, I have a step-mother who runs around the house like that ALL day. I'll be fine. -Jack.

Haha, my Aunt does that on Saturdays. -Elsa.

"JAAACK, DINNER!!!" I grimaced.

Lol, btw I gtg, dinner's ready, txt u later. -Jack

Okay, bye frosty! -Elsa.

I ran down the stairs and jumped to the dinner table spreading frost everywhere.

"Honey, you're getting excited over food?" Mom said looking at the frost at my feet. I grinned.

"Yup!" Popping the 'p'. But actually, I wasn't excited about the food, I just got done talking to Elsa!

"Calm down!" My mom giggled.

"Okay, okay... WHATCHAAA!" I yelled blowing snow across the table hitting her in the face.

"Jackson Overland Frost! You got the potatoes soggy!" My mother scolded. I just shrugged. They were probably already soggy. Just kidding.

I got done with dinner and raced up the stairs getting in the shower. I checked my white snow hair and ice blue eyes. I look a lot like Elsa, but our personalities are so different.

She's all too serious about school, and has never gotten detention, EVER, and I on the other hand, got detention a little bit after Emma died. (I just didn't feel like doing anything.)

So, she could be the serious one, and I could be the fun! I like snowball fights in the summer. I wonder if I tell her my secret she'll accept me for who I am. It's not everyday that you meet a guy that can control ice, snow, frost, and cold winds.

I went and gently sat on my bed, texting Elsa like I promised. My hands were shaking.

Hey Elsie. I need to talk to you... -Jack.

Five seconds later my phone dinged.

What is it Jack? Oh, please don't tell me that you don't want to be friends anymore! I really like you, and I thought we could be best friends forever :(. -Elsa.

No! No, it's not that. You may not want to hang out with me when I tell you, but I thought I should tell you, because I don't like keeping secrets from my friends. -Jack.

I'll always be your friend, Jack. Even if you murdered someone, I would still want to be your friend. What is it Jack? -Elsa.

Well... I might be a freak but... I have ice, snow, frost, and cooler wind powers. :/ -Jack.

... What? -Elsa.

Yeah... I do. I have those powers. -Jack

Forreal? -Elsa.

forreal. So? Where's the 'FREAK' and the 'WHAT ARE YOU?' ??? -Jack

There is no freak, I know what you are. -Elsa.

A weirdo? -Jack.

No... -Elsa.

Then what am I to you?! -Jack

Just like me. -Elsa.

Her response hit me like a truck. JUST LIKE ME?! Just like me. SHE HAS ICE AND SNOW POWERS LIKE ME! I have never felt so, so, HAPPY! I jumped around the room smiling with joy. I ran back to my phone and typed,

You're the best thing that's happened to me, Elsa Arendelle. -Jack.

And The same to you Jack Frost -Elsa.

I have to go to bed, but goodnight snowflake. -Jack.

Snowflake? What is that Frosty? -Elsa.

Your new nickname. And you got me with Frosty. Good night. -Jack.

Good night. -Elsa.

I snuggled inside the blankets and drifted off to sleep trying to think of Elsa shooting ice and snow. It fit her quite well.

*****************************

Hey lovelies! Or shall I call you... SNOWSTORM?! Yes, I have come up with a name for everyone who ever reads this book. You shall now be my snowstorm forever. Another shout out to Zoe_Grace21. Her book isn't getting enough views! Go. Read. Now. Pls. SEE? I SAID PLS! So go do that and check out my other book, The Princess.

You know what to do ;)

Keep Voting, Commenting, and Following!

*Throws food at you*

Pick your favorite!

See you guys later!

-Emma 😘☺️🐳 <--- I love Whales. 😍