6. Georges realisation

James and Aria only lived 5 minutes from Alex and George, so George got there quickly. He was really nervous for some reason, maybe because he'd realised he was about to tell someone else about what had happened last night and that scared him. George rang the door bell and waited. James answered the door to see a panicked George, he smiled kindly at him and let him inside.

The two men walked silently into the living room where Aria and Gee were also sitting.
George sat next to Gee, and James sat on his other side. Everyone in the room could sense Georges panic, it was practically radiating off of him.
"What's wrong mate?" James asked rubbing Georges back as the man inhaled deeply.
"Ermmmm last night I- I-" George stuttered being cut off by Gee.
"You kissed Alex" she stated. James and Aria gasped quietly. George nodded tears forming in his eyes as he looked at the ground, bobbing his leg up and down:

"Ohhh mate" James breathed pulling George in for a hug. George held on to James fighting back tears, when he couldn't hold them back anymore he began sobbing into James' shoulder. Gee joined the two men in a hug hoping to provide George with as much comfort as possible. Aria saw what going
on and she too joined the others in hugging George.

After five minutes George stopped crying and the three let go of him and returned to their original seats. George wiped the tears from his eyes with his sleeve and took in a shaky breath.
"You wanna talk about it?" Gee asked him softly, placing her hand on his knee. He nodded weakly, Gee smiled and gestured for him to begin.
"Go on then" she said.

"It didn't feel wrong" he stated his voice quivering slightly.
"It's not wrong George" James said upset his friend felt like this was something bad. George looked at James, his eyes filled with a mix of sadness, panic and relief.
"George do you think you might be gay?" Aria asked plainly from the other sofa. George looked at her and nodded. He couldn't believe he'd actually just done that, he'd exposed a part of himself even he didn't understand.

"That's okay George... your allowed to like men, there's nothing wrong with that" Gee smiled as she rubbed her friends back.
George felt a smile spread across his face, this felt right, this was him and that was okay.
"Of course mate, we all love you no matter what. But I have an important question..."
James proceeded. George looked at him quizzically.
"Do you like Alex?" James questioned. George looked up at him and nodded his head.
"Yeah I think I do... actually I think I might love him" he croaked.

"I TOLD YOU" Aria exclaimed. George looked at her visibly confused.
"Sorry it's just when we were talking to Alex the other day, James wouldn't believe me that you liked Alex" Aria explained.
"You were talking about me with Alex?" George asked quietly. Aria nodded and looked at James.
"Can I tell him?" She asked her boyfriend.
"Go on then he deserves to know" James allowed.

"Okay so the other day Alex messaged James and was like... I have a major crush on someone I shouldn't... it's George" Georges eyes widened at Arias confession.
"You know when he told you he was sick, he wasn't ill at all he was just blushing a lot because he has a massive crush on you..." Aria continued smiling at George.
"And he was like GEORGE IS STRAIGHT.... and I was like stop assuming he's straight... I've seen the way he looks at, but Alex still insisted you were straight" Aria finished.

George inhaled deeply trying to process what Aria had just told him.
"Alex likes me..." George whispered.
"Yeah mate he does" James smiled kindly.
"He likes me" a smile spread across his face. He looked at Gee and repeated himself.
"He likes me"
"Yeah George he likes you hun" Gee laughed.

George sat there stunned until he heard his phone ringing from the coffee table he stood up and saw it was Alex's brother calling.
"Hey Will" George answered. His face fell as he listened to the words coming from the phone. He dropped the phone to the floor and stood frozen in shock. Aria picked up the phone from the floor and listened to the person on the other end. Gee and James were asking George what had happened he couldn't answer, he just stood paralysed with tears spilling down his face.

"It's Alex he's in the hospital..." Aria cried her voice trailing off.

~Authors note~
Ohhhhhh the drama
George has finally realised he like Alex thank god.
But what's happened to Alex.....