30. First time

*smut warning my dudes*

Alex had decided he was ready for the next step in his and Georges relationship, he loved and trusted George so much and knew he was ready. So he ordered some things on Deliveroo and waited for them to arrive.

He heard a knock at the door and stood up off the sofa and answered it.
"Erm I have your delivery sir" the man said holding out a paper bag. Alex's face flushed red realising the man knew what he was planning.
"Erm thank you" Alex smiled awkwardly, rubbing his face and closing the door. He exhaled and leant against the door. Why was he so nervous it was just George and it was bound to happen eventually.

Alex crept into their room, he saw his boyfriend cuddled up under the duvet as he looked intently at his laptop screen. Alex walked up to the bed and snuggled up to George. The older man closed his laptop and turned slightly to pull Alex closer to him placing a gentle kiss on his lips.
"What's in the bag Al?" George asked, motioning to the paper bag Alex was holding.

Sitting up Alex handed the bag to George, gulping slightly, wishing for more confidence as George opened the bag. His boyfriends eyes widened. He looked at Alex understanding what Alex was asking for, he bit his lip and looked more intently at his boyfriend.

"Al are you... you know... we've uh never..." George stuttered, slightly nervous about what was coming, his heart pounding in his chest.
"I want this more than anything. I want you" Alex brought his hand to the back of George's head and pulled him into a tender kiss, deepening it as their lips moved together. Alex pulled back slightly and looked at George.
"Do you want me?" he breathed. "Baby I want you so badly" George whispered nodding and forcing his lips back onto Alex's. George began to lead this kiss, slipping his tounge into his boyfriends mouth. Alex began to push up George's t-shirt, letting his fingers trace across his hips and then moving up to pull his top off completely. George grabbed Alex's hips, pushing him into the bed then leaning in towards his ear.

"Take your hoodie off for me baby" George whispered, Alex obeyed as George's eyes scanned his body, trying to take in every detail of his petite boyfriend. George kissed his neck sucking roughly, leaving a mark so Alex knew he was Georges. Alex began to whimper as his boyfriend's fingers ran across his bare skin, making every inch on him hot. George let a breathy moan escape his mouth as Alex ground their hips together. George was fumbling trying to untie the lace on his boyfriends joggers, wanting them to get closer.

"Georgie let me help" Alex whispered, untying the strings on this waist band, then moving his hands up to pull down his boyfriends trousers. Their hands roamed over each others bodies, as George ran his finger underneath Alex's boxer waist band. "Al can I?" George asked.
"Yes, Georgie please." Alex nodded.

Now they were both, hard and naked and rubbing against each other. George pressed his finger against Alex's hole teasing him, listening to him let out whimpers of pleasure.
"Please Georgie now, I need you." Alex whispered. Hearing Alex say that made George desperate for Alex. He leant over to the bag and pulled out the bottle of lube, popping open the cap and spreading it on his fingers. He moved his hand down to Alex's hole and pushed a finger inside, slowly curling it, he then added another making Alex groan with pleasure.

"You ready baby?" George breathed, staring into Alex's eyes while he nodded. He went to reach over to the bag but Alex was already there pulling out the box of condoms and opening it. He ripped open the condom wrapper, staring into Georges eyes as he placed the condom onto him and spread the lube with his fingers in an up and down motion which made George groan.

They leant back onto the bed, and George pushed into Alex, he stayed there for a while, waiting for Alex's signal to move not wanting to hurt his fragile boyfriend.
"Move please Georgie" Alex groaned in a breathy whisper, George hummed and then began to thrust in and out. Alex dug his painted nails into his boyfriend's bare back moaning,

"Oh fuck." George shouted, he grabbed a fistful of Alex's hair and placed the other hand on his lower back that was arched in pleasure. Alex gasped tilting his head back with the pain and the pleasure that was completely talking over him. George carried on pumping in and out of Alex as their moans filled the room.

"Georgie it feels so good, I think I'm gunna..." Alex panted as George thrusted hitting his prostate. His legs started to shake and his eyes were rolling into the back off his head.
"Cum for me baby." George whispered into Alex's ear, it sent Alex over the edge as he spilt all over himself. With one final thrust George was cumming too, throwing his head back, groaning loudly gripping Alex's hips tightly.

"I love you Georgie" Alex said still a whimpering mess.
"I love you too, you're so fucking pretty" George breathed collapsing next to Alex, who was laying on the bed a sweaty mess with his hair disheveled. George watched as Alex's eyes were closing slowly. He grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and wiped Alex's stomach clean, he threw it in the bin along with the used condom.

Alex's brain felt fuzzy as he lay staring at the ceiling his breathing slowing down. He felt George lay back down next to him pulling him closer to him, he buried his face into Georges neck closing his eyes fully. George wrapped his arms around Alex's small frame and begun tracing patterns onto his bare skin. He felt Alex's breathing even out and his body relax, he knew his boyfriend was asleep.
"I love you so much more than you'll ever know bubba" George whispered kissing Alex's head and closing his own eyes.

~Authors note~
There you go have some smut😭✋
I didn't write that smut I got my best friend to write it for me so you have her to thank for that
She wanted me to know she thinks it's weird that I know she's the one who wrote the smut apparently....