34. Merry Christmas

It was Christmas Eve, Alex and Georges first Christmas they had spent together and more importantly their first Christmas as a couple.
The had been together since April 2nd that year, meaning they had been official for over 8 months now.

This year was different Alex normally went home for Christmas but this year his parents had gone away and his brother was spending Christmas with his girlfriends family. Normally George would spent Christmas with whichever of his friends hadn't gone to visit their families, but this year everyone had. So that left Alex and George with just the two of them in London.

Currently they were curled up on the sofa under their duvet together watching Christmas movies. Alex had his back against Georges chest, the older man had his hands wrapped around Alex's waist. George moved one of his hands from Alex's waist and placed it into his hair, twisting and twirling it around his fingers. Alex smiled and grabbed Georges hand pulling it towards his face and kissed it.

"I love this film" Alex whispered pulling the duvet further over the both of them.
"Me too" George hummed kissing the top of Alex's head.
"Can we do this every year?" Alex asked, melting into Georges touch.
"Of course we can, yearly Christmas Eve Movie night" George smiled.
"A tradition! Our first tradition" Alex whispered. George smiled and hugged Alex close, he knew how important traditions were to Alex and he couldn't wait to make more with him.

The movie finished and Alex sat up bringing the blanket up with him and kissed George tenderly.
"You hungry?" George asked.
"Yeah let's order some food" Alex yawned pulling out his phone.
"Chinese?" George smiled rubbing Alex's thigh.
"You know me so well" Alex smiled. He ordered him and Georges usual and stood up going into the kitchen to pull out some plates.

George switched the TV onto YouTube and clicked shuffle on a Christmas playlist. He wondered into the kitchen and stood behind him resting his chin on the younger mans shoulder. Alex felt Georges strong arms wrap around his waist, he turned his head to kiss Georges cheek.

"Foods gonna be here soon" Alex hummed as he touched Georges arm with his hand. George grunted slightly in response, he kissed Alex's neck biting at the skin gently.
"Got the whole damn meal right here" George smirked tapping Alex's butt playfully. Alex rolled his eyes and giggled, picking up a tea towel.
"You're so fucking cheeky" Alex smiled, hitting George back with the tea towel making him jump.

The door bell rang and interrupting their playful fight.
"fooooood" George squealed running towards the door. Alex giggled as George bounded out of the room towards the front door. George reentered the room carrying a paper bag, he threw it onto the counter and pulled out the tubs.

"Only we would have Chinese on Christmas Eve" Alex laughed. George smiled taking the lids off of the containers
"Tradition?" George smirked.
"Tradition" Alex confirmed, kissing Georges temple and sitting next to him.

They finished their meal and headed to their room together. George watched as Alex took off his hoodie and joggers, he then pulled on one of Georges baggy shirts. George smiled and took of his own hoodie and joggers leaving him in just boxers. He climbed into the bed and pulled the covers back patting the bed next to him. Alex grabbed the remote and climbed into the bed, letting Georges wrap his arm around his shoulder.

Alex turned the TV on and scrolled through the Netflix menu.
"What do you wanna watch?" Alex yawned, snuggling into Georges bare chest.
"The Grinch?" George asked.
"Ye-ahhh" Alex yawned, feeling George run his hand through his hair. Alex put the movie on and pulled the duvet up to his neck covering his body. George kissed the top of Alex's head, tracing his hand down Alex's left arm gently.

When George looked down 20 minutes later he noticed Alex was fast asleep, he shuffled himself down the bed cradling Alex. George turned the TV off and pulled Alex into his chest, he kissed Alex's forehead and wrapped his arms around his waist.
"Good night my love, see you in the morning for Christmas cutie" George whispered, closing his eyes.

The next morning Alex woke up his face pressed into Georges chest, he opened his eyes light was flooding the bedroom. A smile spread across Alex's face when he realised that it was Christmas morning.
"Georgie.. wake up... ITS CHRISTMAS" Alex said his voice getting increasingly louder.

George yawned and rubbed Alex's back, he opened his eyes and smiled at Alex.
"Merry Christmas sunshine" George whispered, kissing Alex lips tenderly. They lay cuddled up to each other for a while longer until Alex couldn't hold in his excitement anymore. Alex loved Christmas more than anything in the whole world well except George that was.

"Georgie can we get up now I wanna open presents" Alex smiled. George nodded and sat up stretching. Alex stood up from the bed throwing on Georges hoodie, his boyfriends scent engulfing him. George put his joggers on and threw on a T-shirt, he held his hand out to Alex who took it and pulled George towards the living room. They sat down crosslegged in front of their tree together.

"You wanna go first?" George asked, seeing Alex's excitement. George thought it was absolutely adorable how clearly excited Alex was about opening presents.
"Yes please" Alex nodded. George smiled and reached under the tree pulling out a messily wrapped present.
"Sorry it's so messy, I can't wrap things" George stated looking at his hands.

Alex smiled, he ripped off the wrapping quickly revealing a Gucci hoodie. Alex gasped and looked at George his eyes wide.
"Thank you so much" Alex said launching himself at George knocking him to the ground. Alex kissed George, hugging the older man.
"You're welcome bubba" George cooed ruffling Alex's hair.

"Okay your turn" Alex said pulling George present out from under the tree. He handed the gift to George, who unwrapped it carefully.
He pulled out a hoodie, unfolding it to reveal and internet sensation hoodie.
"Awww Alex my own of your merch" George smiled kissing Alex's temple. Alex shook his head and smiled.
"Turn it over" Alex suggested.

George looked at Alex quizzically and picked up the hoodie, turning the back to face him.
He read the word embroidered onto the back.
"Georgie" George read out loud. Alex's smile brightened as George realised what Alex had gotten him.
"Awwww baby this is so sweet" George said softly, he leant forward and wrapped his arms around Alex pulling him onto his lap peppering his face with kisses.

George picked Alex up and threw him onto the sofa, Alex giggled as George leaped on top of him. George held himself up so he was hovering over Alex, who was pouting his lips.
George joint their lips, moving so he has sitting gently on Alex's hips. Alex hummed as George moved kissing down his jawline and moved to joint his lips with Alex's neck.
George sucked at the skin until a purple bruise formed on Alex's neck he detached his lips and ran his fingers along the mark.

"Merry Christmas Al" George whispered.
"Merry Christmas Georgie" Alex replied.

~Authors note~
Happy Chrysler it's literally March but shhhhhhh