47. Wedding nerves

To say Alex was nervous was an understatement, tomorrow was the day he was getting married to the love of his life. August 20th was the day he and George would become Mr and Mr Andrews in a beautiful hotel/house in the countryside.

(This is the venue btw)

Right now Alex and George were on opposite sides of the house, with a few of their friends and family each

Right now Alex and George were on opposite sides of the house, with a few of their friends and family each. Alex didn't understand why he was so anxious about this he loved George endlessly, but he was so nervous he couldn't  breathe.

James looked over from the sofa to see Alex sat on the bed breathing heavily, he recognised what was happening Alex was beginning to have a panic attack.
"Alex mate are you okay?" James rushed over dropping the book he was holding and sat next to Alex. Alex saw James sit next to him and begun to softly cry, which alerted everyone else in the room.

"Alex what's wrong?" James said, as he hugged Alex. Gee walked over to them and sat down next to Alex holding his hand.
"I'm... anxious and I-I George... he's I miss him... and we're getting m-married" Alex rambled. Aria walked back into Alex's room seeing Alex a sobbing mess and mouthed 'what's wrong' at James.

"He's a bit over whelmed and he can't stop crying" James explained trying to help Alex calm his sobs. Aria nodded and went to sit down by Alex's younger brother and Fraser who were sat awkwardly not knowing what to do.
"Alex do you want me to call George so you can speak to him... maybe if you hear his voice you'll be better" Gee suggested. Alex shook his head and looked at Gee.

"C-can't i-it's bad luck isn't it?" Alex sighed.
Gee shook her head at Alex and pulled her phone out of her pocket.
"It's only bad luck if you actually see him and you're not going to" Gee explained pressing the contact and calling George.

George was going over his vows with Will when his phone begun to ring. Mia picked it up and read the screen.
"Gees calling you George. Shall I answer it?" Mia asked. George nodded wondering why Gee needed to call him, she was literally down the corridor. George listened as Mia nodded and hummed listening to what Gee was saying, he heard Alex's name mentioned. Was something wrong?

Mia covered the phone speaker and gestured for George to listen to her.
"George try not to worry but Alex is having a panic attack..." Mia begun. Georges eyes widened and his heart sped up he was ready to bolt down the corridor when Mia began speaking to him again.
"Gee thinks he needs to talk to you to calm down he's got himself worked up but he doesn't want to actually see you because he's worried it's bad luck" Mia explained. George nodded and reached his hand out for Mia to give him the phone.

"Baby are you there?" George asked softly. He heard Alex sniffle on the other side of the phone, his heart hurt that he couldn't be with Alex right now.
"Al sunshine you gotta breathe for me okay? No need to panic everything's okay" George hummed sitting down on the bed. He heard Alex's breathing calm down on the other end of the phone.

"Well done my love, now can you lie down on your bed for me?" George asked.
"Yeah... love you Georgie" Alex croaked. George smiled hearing Alex's voice
"I love you too bubba... this time tomorrow we're gonna be married and I'm gonna be next to you on that bed as your husband" George smiled. Alex felt his heart flutter and he closed his eyes, he hummed a goodbye to George before falling asleep.

The next morning the two men woke up in their separate rooms, equally as excited as they were nervous. George was getting ready with Will, Stephen and Lewis by his side, they helped him put his suit on and make sure it was neat.
"You ready mate?" Will smiled as he smoothed Georges collar.
"Yeah more than ready" George announced as Lewis entered the room carrying his flower and pinning it to his lapel.

Alex was in the other side of the hotel with James, Fraser and his younger brother Will. James was helping Fraser tie his tie as Alex's brother handed him his suit jacket.
"This is it bro you're getting married" Will smiled.
"Yeah I am" Alex whispered, grinning at a picture of him and George on his phone.

Mia, Aria, Gee and Becky were in another room helping each other put on their dresses and do their makeup. Gee smiled looking at her friends in bridesmaids dress, well groomsmaid dresses as there wasn't a bride.
"This is perfect, Alex and George are getting married" Gee said sniffling.
"Gee don't cry silly you'll ruin your mascara" Aria laughed, standing up to hug her.
"It's just every time I think about them I think about that day in the hospital and it's yeah-" Gee smiled dabbing her eyes.

"Yeah well look where we are now... we're stood here in matching dresses waiting or the wedding of Alex Elmslie and George Memeulous to begin" Becky smiled picking up her phone.
"Becky you do realise his name isn't actually George Memeulous right?" Mia laughed.
"Yeah it was on the invite 'You are invited to the wedding of Alex Elmslie and George Andrews" Becky laughed.
"Jesus Becks" Mia giggled.

Becky and Mia left to go and join George and all the others in his room and Aria and Gee went to go and be with Alex and his party. The girls were wearing pink dresses that matched the flowers and the groomsmen ties. Alex and George wanted a really subtle pink and grey themed wedding and they had achieved it beautifully with the help from their friends.

(George left and Alex right)

(Will, James, Stephen, Lewis, Fraser and Alex's brothers suits and Mia, Aria, Gee and Beckys dresses)

~Authors note~Not me planning a whole wedding in detail because I'm a perfectionistI want that dress I won't lie to you

~Authors note~
Not me planning a whole wedding in detail because I'm a perfectionist
I want that dress I won't lie to you