31. Shoot day

Alex woke up the next morning still naked and snuggled up to his boyfriend. He stretched and felt an aching pain in his legs, that's when he remembered what had happened last night. He lay back down and looked at the ceiling a smile spreading across his face, he felt George moving next to him.

"Morning sunshine" George whispered, kissing Alex's shoulder. Alex smiled and yawned.
"Morning Georgie" he breathed. George touched his boyfriends neck, pressing on the bruise he left last night.
"Nice mark you got there" George smirked.
"Yeah a very handsome man left it on me" Alex replied rubbing Georges arm.

"Oh really" George said sitting up in the bed.
Alex hummed in response smiling up at George, who was checking his phone.
"Orla says we have a studio booked at 11am that's in... an hour we need to get a move on" George stated, standing up from the bed and pulling on some clean boxers. Alex groaned and pulled the covers over his face.
"Come on Al we need to shower we smell like sex" George laughed.

Alex sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, pain radiated down his thighs. George heard Alex gasp and quickly turned to look at him.
"What's wrong" George asked as he saw Alex sitting on the edge of the bed with his toes clenched, gripping the bed with his hands. Alex looked at his his boyfriend and raised his eyebrow.

"George I can't walk" Alex said plainly.
"What? Are your legs hurting you again?" George asked growing more concerned.
"No.... it's your fault" Alex stated. George was confused for a second, but then he smirked understanding what Alex meant. He begun to giggle as he walked to sit next to Alex on the bed. George leant against Alex and kissed his temple.

"I'm sorry baby" George smiled. Alex turned to look at him, he was pouting, George thought it was adorable.
"I'm sorry, I'll carry you... they'll suspect nothing" George smirked. Alex sighed he had completely forgotten that he would have to face Will and James soon.

"Ok then... piggy back to the bathroom?" Alex smirked.
"Come on then gorgeous" George smiled carrying Alex to the bathroom. The two showered and George helped Alex get ready, they ate breakfast together and waited for their Uber to arrive.

When they arrived at the studio George helped Alex out of the car and picked him up carrying him how he had done for the last few months. Alex kissed Georges cheek and smiled at his boyfriend.
"We're in studio 4 babe" Alex explained patting Georges back, the older man nodded and walked down the corridor.

They entered the studio seeing James and Will sitting and waiting for them.
"Alex I thought you could walk" Will asked when he spotted them. George put Alex down on the sofa, the younger man stifled a hiss and shrugged at Will. Alex's cheeks blushed red and George pressed his lips together remaining silent.

Something clicked in James' brain his mouth dropped open in realisation. He stifled a laughed and looked at Will raising his eyebrow at him. George cleared his throat, rubbing his hand through his hair, smirking the ground.

"Why are you all looking at me so funny? Am I missing something?" Will asked perplexed.
James looked in between Alex and George and smirked again.
"Will... Alex can't walk... and it's not because of the accident..." James explained.

Wills eyes widened in realisation and his mouth dropped open, he walked backwards nearly bumping into Charlie the camera man.
"OH MY GOD" Will screeched. Alex covered his face and bit his lip. George sat down on the sofa his hands behind his head looking very smug and proud of himself.

"Not a bottom" George smirked at Will.
"Definitely not a bottom babe" Alex coughed.
"Wait... fuck we can't make virgin jokes anymore" James laughed.
"Definitely not... not by the state of Alex anyway" Will laughed in response.
"Stop looking so proud of yourself little shit" Alex said as he elbowed George. George laughed and kissed his cheek.

They begun filming the video which involved Alex and George being one team and James and Will as the other. The two teams sat behind a desk each and recorded the video. George had his hand on Alex's thigh under the table for most of the recording. He spent most of the recording subtlety checking on Alex, thankfully the mask hide Georges wandering eyes and loving expression.

Will noticed Georges hand placement and elbowed James nodding towards the two.
The camera panned towards Alex and George allowing James to whisper in Wills ear.
"Are they about to shag in the middle of the recording?" James laughed. Will tried to stifle his laughter but failed miserably cause it him to snort loudly and almost fall off his chair. Alex and George turned to look at them, making them laugh even more, George shook his head an continued speaking into the camera.

The 4 wrapped up the shoot and headed their separate ways, Alex and George hopped in a Uber. George sat with his hand on Alex's thigh again, Alex placed his own hand on Georges causing George to squeeze his thigh. Alex glared at George and slapped his hand.
"Stop it" Alex whispered. George pouted, grabbing Alex's hand and holding it instead.

The Uber arrived outside their flat, Alex seemed to have miraculously recovered from his lack of ability to walk earlier and was now dragging George into the lift. He lent forward pushing George against the door and kissing him, Georges eyes widened at his petite boyfriends sudden bout of confidence.
"Don't tease me babe you've been teasing me all day you're a little shit" Alex mumbled against Georges lips. The door opened causing the two men to fall out of the lift.

Alex dragged George along the corridor to their flat fumbling to unlock the door. When he did he pulled George into the flat pushing him against the door and pulling his hoodie over his head. George pulled Alex's pink hoodie off of him and tossed it onto the floor next to his.

Alex pushed George backwards deeper into the flat towards the living room. He pushed him onto the sofa and climbed on top of him, roughly joining their lips in a passionate heat. Alex's hands gripped Georges face as the older man wrapped his arms around Alex's small shoulders, pulling their bodies close.

~Authors note~
Oop
Poor Wills a little bit dumb sometimes but we love him anyways