44. Proposal prank?

George recovered from the severe food poisoning after one long week, Alex had spent that week looking after George and making sure he was okay. Now they were back to normal, filming a video for Georges channel together. They had decided that Alex would leave his ring on in the recording so they could see if anyone noticed it. George started his video but not before kissing Alex and putting on his mask and cap.

"Hello everyone and welcome back to the main channel, I am alive don't you worry. Did have really bad food poisoning and pass out on the bathroom floor though that wasn't fun" George started the video, he looked at Alex who was smiling and shaking his head.
"Anyway today I'm here with Alex of the ImAllexx YouTube channel and we're gonna be watching 90 day fiancé" George explained.

"Yessss my favourite show" Alex cheered.
"What really?" George asked.
"Yeah I'm a big fan of.... Engagements" Alex smirked, bringing his left hand to his face to scratch his nose. George laughed and pressed play on the video, they recorded for an hour before George opened his mouth and ended the video.
"Thank you for watching and don't forget to check out Alex's channel he's really cute and watch the new eboys video when it comes out on Monday it's real cool and you get to find out what country I got food poisoning in"
George laughed switching off the camera.

"Georgie if you keep calling me cute in videos people are gonna find out... and I know you're not ready for that babe" Alex mentioned sitting back in his chair. George pulled off his mask and glasses and smiled at Alex.
"Baby I'm ready" Georges hummed. Alex looked up his face showing his obvious shock, he couldn't speak he'd been waiting for his day to come.

"Baby I want people to know I love you, I'm not ashamed of that. Plus we're getting married there is no point in hiding it" George smiled, opening his arms for a tearful Alex to climb onto his lap. He wiped away Alex's tears and smiled at him hugging him close.
"But if we're gonna do this we have to do it in the most 'us' way possible... like we don't say it straight away... we just hint at it and watch them all fangirl" George suggested.

"Oh my god yeah that's so funny we just tease them and then one day we just release a video saying we've been together for like over a year and we're getting married" Alex smiled.
"Yeah that's gonna be good" George smiled squeezing Alex tighter. They remained silent for a moment until Alex came up with an idea.

"Georgie get your mask back on I've got an amazing idea" Alex smirked standing up from Georges lap. Alex dragged George to the roof of their building and had him take photos with him, with Alex using his engagement ring to 'propose' to George.

"Alex we're just lying to the people... this is not how it happened" George laughed as they looked through the pictures choosing one for Alex to post.
"Hmmm well maybe they can have a blurred version of the actual picture eventually... ohhh look at that one" Alex said showing George his phone screen.
"Yeah maybe... that ones perfect, post it they're not gonna know if it's a prank or not" Georges smiled, looking at the picture.

Alex captioned the picture and posted it, the two watched as comments rolled in. The fans were confused and the shipper were in full force, they'd accidentally created a mini pandemonium. At least it was entertaining.

imallexx

imallexx wanted to announce it here first

imallexx
wanted to announce it here first... you've been with me through everything, my masked magician and now my married masked man. I promise to love you forever @memeulous... you many now kiss the bride

Alex wrote a caption it was mostly jokey but some of it was true he did want to love George forever. Georges phone pinged it was their friends on the group chat, he realised they hadn't pre warned anyone that they were going to do that.

The gang:

PapiJames:
Alex George answer your phones
right now

SquareHead:
Why didn't you warn us you were gonna
do that
My phone is about to explode

MiaLuvsWill:
Help that picture is almost as cute as the
real ones

KenjisDad:
Guys what are you up to?

GingerNonce:
Why is George so short?
Lmaooo

ScottishLad:
Awww baby imallexx is all grown up
he has got himself a husband 🥺

MotherAria:
Wait until they see the actual pictures

GeeLovesEveryone:
George are you okay with this?
They don't even know you're gay

BigLadMemeulous:
I'm fine with it
Actually today I decided I'm ready to tell
people, I want to be out. I want them all
to know Alex is mine 🥺

InternetGaylord:
Sorry we didn't warn you it was kinda
spur of the moment

ScottishLad:
Guys read the comments they're so funny

GeeLovesEveryone:
Guys you've broken Twitter

BigLadMemeulous:
Oopsie 😳

PapiJames:
Can't wait to see the coming out
video lads ... I think I might cry

MotherAria:
*will cry

MiaLuvsWill:
We all will

~Authors note~
Iconic picture
I like to tell myself it's real because I'm sad like that 😔✋