41. Reactions

*smut warning begins*

"I'm gonna go shower now Georgie" Alex said as he placed a chaste kiss on George's lips.
"Okay Al, leave it on for me after yeah?"  Georges asked, watching as Alex walked away nodding.

When Alex entered the bathroom, he turned the shower on and waited until the bathroom steamed up before stepping in. He let the hot water fall down his body, running his hands through his hair trying to wash the sweat away. He squirted shower gel onto the hotel loofah, letting it lather up as he rubbed it across his skin. He felt a hand wrap around his waist and let out a gentle gasp leaning back so his back pressed against George's chest .

George gripped both of Alex's hips and flipped him round smashing him into the shower wall, Alex whimpered arching his back as the cold tiles grazed his skin. 
"Let me do that for you" George whispered, taking the loofah from Alex's grasp and rubbing it across his skin.

He ran his hands down Alex's back, squeezing his bum and then pulling him up. Alex wrapped his legs round George's hips and draped his hands over his shoulders letting small whimpers escape his lips. George moved them under the water watching the soap suds wash away. Alex leant forward letting his lips connect with George's, the kiss deepened quickly, both of them becoming breathless. They were both hard again, sliding against each other, as Alex ground his hips against George's.

"You look so good, especially after I've just fucked you." George moaned into his boyfriends ear.
"Wanna look good for you Georgie, only you" Alex whispered between needy pants.
"I want you to do it again Georgie." Alex whispered, batting his eyelids at George.
"Do what baby? You want me to fuck you in the shower?" George whispered

All Alex could do was moan out a breathy yes. George wrapped his hand around both of their cocks, sliding them together, as he pushed Alex into the tiled wall roughly, making him let out a loud groan.

"Georgie, now, I need you now." Alex moaned  throwing his head against the wall. George gripped Alex's bum, spreading his cheeks open. He lined his cock up against Alex's hole pushing against it, then lowering Alex onto him slowly until he bottomed out.

"You can move now Georgie" Alex muttered. George pulled out slowly, then smashed into Alex hitting his prostate dead on. Alex dug his nails into George's back, pulling them down, leaving red streaks of pleasure. George pounded into Alex, hitting his prostate each time. Pleasure bubbled in his lower stomach.

"Fu-Fuck" George panted, sending shivers down Alex's spine. Alex could feel himself coming closer to his peak, letting out loud moans alongside his boyfriend. Alex began to shake, letting out constant whimpers, barely able to hold himself up as he came. White ribbons squirted between the two men. Watching Alex finish, sent George over the edge and he came inside Alex after a few more thrusts, kissing him sloppily as he did.

"Maybe we should actually get clean now huh?" George whispered, stroking Alex's face.
"Yeah maybe we should." Alex smiled, lazily leaning his head on Georges shoulder.

*smut warning over*

The next morning George woke up before Alex, with the younger man pressed against him, his head in the crook of his neck. George picked up Alex's hand and held it in his own admiring the ring in the mans dainty hand. George smiled to himself and rubbed his fiancés back and kissed his forehead.

"Wakey Wakey sunshine" George whispered into Alex's ear, whist rubbing his head. Alex groaned and buried his face into Georges side.
"Don't wanna wake up Georgie" Alex whispered pouting at his fiancé.
"We gotta... you're really cute... but we still gotta get up, we need to eat breakfast before we go to the airport" George mentioned.
"Nooooo I hate flying and I don't wanna leave" Alex complained. George laughed lightly and ruffled Alex's brown hair, which was still damp from last night.

"Come on we're meeting the boys for breakfast soon... we get to tell them we're engaged" George tried.
"Oh okay I'm getting up, gotta show of my new fiancé" Alex smiled, turning to lay on his back, looking up at George. George smiled down at Alex and brushed the mans face with fingers, tilting his chin up so he could kiss his lips.

"Come on then gorgeous" George said dragging Alex out of the bed towards the bathroom.
The two got ready and packed their things away ready to leave Italy later in the day. They walked out of their hotel room towards the restaurant where they knew that Will, James and Charlie were waiting for them. They entered the restaurant Alex's right hand in Georges left and headed to find their friends.

They were greeted by three very happy men, who were laughing, probably at some terrible joke Will had just made.
"Well if it isn't the resident love birds" Charlie said, directing a knowing smirk towards George.
"Hey guys did you have a nice anniversary?" James asked as he read the menu in front of him.
"Yeah we did, really amazing actually" Alex smiled, bringing his left hand up to his face scratching his chin.

Will smiled up at them, looking up from his phone.
"Aww that's nice. What did yo- OH MY GOD Alex what is that on your hand mate?" Will blurted when he spotted Alex's ring. Wills change of volume caught James' attention, he picked up his glass and took a sip as he looked over at George and Alex.

"Oh this?" Alex smirked, showing the men his hand.
"This is just a ring from my fiancé" Alex grinned. Wills mouth dropped open in shock  and James spat out his water nearly dropping his glass in the process. Alex and George just smiled and sat in their usual seats opposite the others.
"Charlie why do you not look shocked?" Will asked in disbelief at how calm he was. Charlie shrugged and looked at George who nodded.

"I already knew" Charlie smiled, sipping at his drink. Alex looked at George confused.
"How did Charlie already know?" Alex asked.
"Who do you think looked after the ring this whole time... and I asked him to take pictures of us whilst we got engaged" Alex let his mouth drop open at Georges words. He placed his hand on the older mans knee and opened his mouth to speak.
"Awww babe you really thought of everything" Alex said his voice full of emotion.

George wrapped his arm around Alex's shoulder and gave him a side hug, kissing his temple lightly.
"Yeah I did" George smiled.
"Oh my god you're engaged" James stated a smile spreading over his face.
"Congratulations" Will smiled genuinely.
"Congratulations I'm so happy for you" James cheered.
"Oh my god wait until the girls and guys find out Gees going to cry" Will chucked.

"Oh she already knows... so does Fraser... they helped me plan this actually" George hummed pausing for a moment.
"But I can't wait to see Arias reaction... and Mias face is going to be priceless" George smiled putting his hand on his own knee over Alex's.

"Show me that beautiful ring then" James announce, Alex grinned and lifted his hand towards James, who grabbed it and admired the ring.
"Jesus George that's well nice" Will mentioned looking at Alex's hands
"Isn't it, my fiancé knows me well" Alex responded retracting his hand and leaning in to kiss Georges cheek.

~Authors note~
BRB crying over an imaginary engagement
Smut obviously wasn't written by me, I have an employee... she doesn't get paid so that's a lie