42. Fiancé

The five ate their breakfast, George though his food tasted strange but he didn't want to cause any problems, so he ignored it and continued his meal. The group left for the airport a few hours later, George had felt kinda of strange all day, he assumed it was just all the excitement this past week, mixed with exhaustion. They all boarded the flight Alex sat by the window and George sat in the seat next to him, the other seat remained empty and the other three sat on the row behind them.

30 minutes into the flight Alex was fast asleep leaning against the window, when George felt a sudden wave of nausea wash over him, he managed to suppress it long enough for him to rush to the bathroom. He emptied his breakfast into the small toilet, he wiped his mouth with some tissue and flushed the toilet. Standing up whilst gripping the sides of the sink and looked at himself in the small mirror.
'Fuck I look just as shit as I feel' he thought.

George pulled his hood over his head, in an attempt to hide his appearance. He left the small bathroom and headed back down the aisle towards his seat.
"Are you all right mate?" Will asked as a pale looking George walked past him. George gulped and nodded, not wanting to alarm anyone.
"Just a feel a bit motion sick, I'll be alright in a minute" George smiled weakly. Will nodded and watched as George shakily sat back down in his own seat and pulled his hoodie strings closing his hood and tucking his head into Alex's shoulder. Will thought it was strange George had never been motion sick when they had traveled before.

When they landed in London the sun was out but George was freezing cold. He felt twice as bad as he did earlier but he didn't want to worry anyone so he decided to hide it until he felt better. Alex and George left the airport waving goodbye to their friends and got an Uber home together. Alex thought George was abnormally quiet the whole way home, he looked over at George who was sat with his eyes closed his head pressed against the cool glass.

Alex held Georges hand and stroked it, he assumed his fiancé was just exhausted from the week. When they got into their flat George mumbled something about going for a shower at Alex as he swayed into the bathroom. Alex nodded and dragged their suitcases into the bedroom, beginning to sort the washing from the clean clothes.

George went into the bathroom and once again threw up violently, he then sat on the closed toilet, putting his head in his hands. George thought he might be dying, he certainly felt like it, his stomach killed and the world was spinning. Maybe he needed to tell Alex he felt ill, yeah that was probably a good idea. George went to stand up and find Alex, when suddenly he was really light headed and his ears were ringing. He grabbed onto the shower curtain to steady himself and that's when everything went dark and he was hitting the floor pulling the curtain down with him.

Alex heard a bang from the bathroom and stood up to see what was going on.
"Georgie what are you doing in there?" Alex asked, knocking on the door. When there was no answer Alex begun to grow concerned so he opened the door. His heart dropped when he saw George unconscious on the floor.

"Baby baby W-wake up p-please" Alex stuttered, shaking George shoulder.
"Oh god oh god fuck fuck Georgie please" Alex rambled as he searched frantically for his phone. When he found it he pulled it out and dialled 999 with a shaky hand, he touched George forehead with his other hand. He felt heat radiating off of him, this only made him panic more, he could feel tears welling in his own eyes.

"Hello this is 999 what's your emergency?" A lady said from Alex's phone.
"Its m-my fiancé he's unconscious and I can't wake him up... he's really warm and I can't... oh god please help" Alex blurted his voice shaky.
"Okay honey. I need you to check if he's breathing. Put your phone on speaker and put it on the ground and check for me okay?" The women spoke calmly. Alex did as he was told and brought his hand to Georges face, letting out a sigh of relief when he felt his warm breath.

"He's breathing oh my god he's breathing" Alex cried.
"Okay sweetheart that's good, I've called you an ambulance for you. I want you to stay on the phone with me until it arrives okay?" The women asked.
"O-okay... please be okay Georgie" Alex whispered.

"You said you were engaged right? You wanna tell me about it whist we wait?" The lady asked, trying to calm Alex.
"Erm okay" Alex sniffed, stroking Georges face lighty.
"How long have you been engaged" she asked kindly, Alex could hear her smiling.
"erm not long... w-we only just got home from Rome today and that's where he proposed.. that was erm yesterday so one day" Alex explained.
"That's lovely sweetheart, congratulations are in order then" the lady said cheerfully.

Alex sighed and looked down at George, stroking his face.
"Georgie please be okay please" Alex whispered, a tear fell from his eye onto Georges cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb looking at George longing for him to wake up, he looked away for a few moments to compose himself.

"A-Alex I don't f-feel good" George whispered opening his eyes to the harsh light.
"Oh baby. Oh my god... you're okay. Oh thank god" Alex choked out.
"Honey did you say he's awake" the lady on the phone question.
"Yeah... he is..yes oh m-my god G-georgie baby" Alex stuttered out.
"Okay sweetheart try and keep him still until the ambulance comes" the lady advised.

"A-ambulance I don't need an amb-ulance... I'm fine" George whined, fear visible in his eyes.
"Baby they're already on their way you were unconscious... let them check you out okay" Alex pleaded. George pouted and nodded, wincing at the twisting pain in his stomach which was once again making him feel nauseous.
"Good boy, I love you baby... are you okay?" Alex asked noticing that Georges face was contorted in pain.

George shook his head weakly, closing his eye and reaching out for Alex's hand.
"My stomach hurts and I feel really sick" George whispered. Alex nodded and stroked his hand through the older mans dirty blonde hair.

"Hello London ambulance service is anyone home?" echoed through their flat.
"We're in here" Alex called out saying goodbye to the lady on the phone.
"What's happened in here then?" A kind blonde lady said entering the bathroom.
"Erm hello my fiancé passed out and wouldn't wake up" Alex explained.
"Right okay... hello lovely are you alright down there?" she smiled at George.

"I've been better" George laughed quietly.
"Right do you remember what happened before you passed out" another lady asked.
George nodded and looked at Alex apologetically.
"Erm yeah we were flying home from Italy earlier today and I felt really sick so I went to the bathroom and erm threw up a lot and then we came home and I went to the bathroom again and threw up again and then everything was spinning and I went to stand up but then everything was spinning more and then everything went dark"
George admitted the paramedics nodded and wrote down what George was saying.

"Baby why didn't you tell me you felt poorly, I could have helped you, you don't have to hide it from me. We're getting married baby... in sickness and in health" Alex spoke softly squeezing his hand.
"Didn't wanna worry you" George shrugged.
"Well I'm more worried now because you didn't tell me Georgie, you're we're laying on our bathroom floor unconscious silly" Alex laughed, leaning down to kiss George forehead.

"Right George I think it's a good idea if we pop you down to the hospital and get you checked out" the blonde lady smiled. Alex watched as Georges face paled and he began to shake his head quickly.
"No- no hospitals, please no hospitals" George said breathlessly clutching Alex's hand.

~Authors note~
hehehe I can't have to much nice in one go we have to break it up with some drama sorry lmaooo