26. My darling i love you

Alex and George arrived home and now they were in their living room, Alex sitting in the wheelchair and George standing in front of him. Alex was plucking up the courage to stand up for the first time in weeks.
"Whenever your ready" George reassured. Alex nodded and reached his hands up to George.
"Help me up please" Alex said gulping. George grabbed Alex's hands and pulled him to a standing position.

Alex exhaled and held Georges hands tightly.
George smiled at Alex and kissed his forehead.
"Your doing it babe. You feel okay?" George questioned. George let go of Alex's hands and watched to see if he could stand alone.
"Feels strange" Alex said as his legs wobbled causing him to fall into George, who grabbed his waist and steadied him.
"Think you can walk?" George asked as he held Alex up. Alex shook his head, leaning his head on Georges shoulder.

"My legs are really weak and it's kinda painful" Alex whispered, his eyes closing. George nodded and picked his boyfriend up allowing him to wrap his legs around his waist as well as wrapping his arms around his neck. George rubbed Alex's back, and kissed his forehead.
"I've been waiting to cuddle you like this" George uttered holding Alex close.

"You hungry?" George said into Alex's hair. Alex nodded and lifted his head from Georges neck and kissed him.
"Yes Georgie" Alex smiled. George carried Alex into the kitchen and sat him on the counter. Alex smiled and pulled his phone and pressing shuffle on his music which played through their speakers.

Alex watched as George cooked, admiring as his boyfriend glided around his kitchen in time to the music Alex played.
"You're cute" Alex smiled and George pouted grabbing a bag of pasta.
"I'm not cute you're cute" George countered, throwing a piece pasta at Alex. Alex put his hands up in surrender.
"I'm sorry you're not cute, you're very hot... Is that better?" Alex teased, making George blush.

George continued what he was doing, then Alex had an idea, he thought George blushing was adorable. So he searched through his phone for a song he knew would make George blush. He pressed play and put his phone down on the counter, he watched Georges face blush red as the man realised what was playing.

(I love you - Panthurr)
My darling, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you
Love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you

George looked over at Alex who was singing along and grinning at him. Alex reached his hands out to George who sighed and continued what he was doing, smiling at the ground.

My darling, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you
Love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you

Alex sung along to the music swaying his body left and right smiling at George. George put down what he was holding, rubbing his face and smiling at Alex.

My darling, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you
Love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you

George walked over to Alex and put his hands on Alex's thighs. Alex grabbed Georges hands from his thighs and smiled at him.
.
I know, I know, I know, I (dream of you every night) And I'm happy if I dream of you every night
(Dream of you every night) And I'm happy if I dream of you every night
(Dream of you every night) And I'm happy if I dream of you, -py if I dream of you
(Dream of you every night) And I'm happy if I dream of you every night

Alex pulled George towards him and nuzzled his face, kissing his lips. George grinned at Alex.
"Cutie" George mumbled into Alex's mouth.

I know, I know, I know, I (dream of you every night) And I'm happy if I dream of you every night

Alex wrapped his legs around Georges waist, and slipped his arms around Georges neck.
George slipped his hand under Alex's thighs and lifted him off the counter spinning him around.

My darling, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you
Love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you

Alex rested his head on Georges shoulder and continued singing. He felt George gliding around the kitchen holding him. He was surprised when George started singing along too.

Love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you
Love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you
Love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you

Alex pulled his head out of the crook of Georges neck and looked at him in the eyes
"My darling I love you" George whispered. Alex closed his eyes feeling his face blush red he leant in and kissed George.
"I love you too Georgie" Alex whispered back.

~Authors note~
They do be cute tho 😩
I'm obsessed with that song lmaoooo