Chapter 27: Final Ritual and Demon Twins

Sakura's POV 

Hmm, W-What is this feeling? I feel...so safe, and free. I can feel my body floating in mid-air and I feel peaceful. However...I can't hear anything, I can only see the darkness behind my close eyelids. 

"Sakura..." 

My brows furrowed at the soft, velvety voice that whispered my name like a wind. It sound so gentle and full of love, like a mother embracing a child. 

"Sakura...Open your eyes." 

Open my eyes? I struggled to open my eyelids but they were shut tight! I-I need to see the one who spoke! Her voice...it sounds familiar. Why won't my eyes open? I begin to grow anxious and nervous, doubt is slowly creeping in my stomach.

"Do not fret. Calm down." 

I did as the voice told me. I took deep, even breaths- clearing my mind of any doubt. Doubt of seeing the person not as sweet as her voice.

"Now open them." 

It didn't take a lot of work, but I managed to open my eyes to reveal my jade orbs. My eyes widened at the aurora-like space around that was slowly consumed by something...black. Like poison or something. But the place was wonderful, almost as if I'm floating in air while inside the Aurora Borealis.

"Sakura." I heard the voice again, this time, clear and not wind-like. I immediately turn to the person and I could not stop the gasp that escaped my lips.

Sh-She was beautiful! Her wavy blond hair was dark and bright like gold, her aquamarine eyes were sparkling with knowledge and strength which is far more broader than what I see in Kero's and Yue's eyes. Now that I mention it, did I just see a flash of relief in her own orbs?

Her dress was absolutely beautiful and it was made to fit for a princess! With the crown on her head I couldn't be mistaken. But what caught my attention the most was the pendant around her neck shaped like a cherry blossom. Each petals were in different colors (pink, orange, green, yellow and blue) and looked like they were actually gems! 

I stare in awe at it, not noticing the girl smiling in amusement, until she cleared her throat. "How are you, Sakura Kinomoto?"

I reeled back in surprise. Do I know her? "W...Who are you?"

She smiled, her eyes half-lidded. "My name is Kaylina Rosanna. For my purpose here, you will know soon. I can't tell you everything as two of my friends will explain everything to you."

My brows crossed in confusion. "Friends? And wait, what are you talking about? Do you have anything to do with my new enemies a few weeks ago? Why me?"

Kaylina shook her head as she softly chuckled. "All will be explained soon. For now, I will only tell you what I need you to know." She paused, thinking for a moment. "I am a friend, but I understand if you are suspicious of my presence. Sooner or later, you will meet my friends whose name I shall not tell, for now." She winked. "They will tell you about my existence and your identity. Your true identity. I understand if you cannot comprehend my -or their- words but I assure you, I tell the truth. Not everything in this world is what they seem to be."

I gave her an incredulous look. Just who is she? "Excuse me, but what do you mean about my identity?"

"I meant you are more than just your name, Sakura Kinomoto, previous mistress of the Clow Cards recently turned to Sakura Cards because of your own power. Mistress of the Guardian of the Sun, Cerberus and the Moon, Yue. Friends with Tomoyo Daidoji and a lover to Syaoran Li, a descendant of Clow."