Chapter 32: He Has Return

Syaoran sipped his tea to calm his nerves. In front of him lies an old, fragile ancient book about Clow. It was information about his power and the creation of the Clow Cards. He leaned on the couch and began to think. The story from Karin and Mikan peaked his interest and somehow completed the puzzle that his family was trying to figure out.
He was sure that there was an old story about a girl named Kaylina and Clow's untold love of her somewhere far back in his memories. And there was something that involves a prophecy....
'But where is it?'

Scratching his head, he stood up from the couch and made his way to his bedroom with a slight slouch in his form. Once the door closed in front of him, he turned.

A black flying cat widely grinned. "Hello!"

First reaction? He swatted the cat out of the air like a fly.
HE ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!

"OUCH! What was that for brat?!"

"What was that for?" Syaoran calmly repeated. "I COULD HAVE SUMMON MY SWORD AND KILLED YOU!" He retorted, a little red on the face. The cat was still rubbing the bump on its head. The brunette sighed. "Why are you here, Spinel?"
His eyes widened in realization.
"Is Eriol here?!"

Spinel scoffed and flapped his wings, stopping right in front of Syaoran. "What do you think? The Queens are here! It's only right that he should see them."

"For what reason?"

"Two actually." A mischievous smirked crept on his face. "But I'm not gonna tell you, iddioooott-"

BAM!!

"OUUCHHH!!!"

'So he's back, huh?'

~*~*~*~

Tomoyo lied on her bed with an arm over her forehead. Half-lidded eyes gazed at the ceiling above in her dark room.

Clow loves Kaylina.

Her hand curled to a fist as she shut her eyes tightly. Her face burned as that thought stamped itself in her mind.

Clow loves Kaylina. Or is it loved?

'Eriol...he's the reincarnation of Clow, right? So...' Did his feelings remained? Did Eriol love Kaylina still?

Against her control, a tear slipped.

Kaylina is still alive as what Karin and Mikan said. Sakura's premonition and new power proved that too. So if Eriol see Kaylina again, will his heart go to her?

Her chest churned. If he does, what about mine?

~*~*~*~

"Now they know." Mikan said as she sat on Karin's room windowsill. "He will come, right?" She turned her head to the peach blond who was on her bed in a starfish formation.

Karin briefly nodded. "If he is what Kaylina says he is, then he must have sensed us as soon as we came here." She raised her feet then swung it down, using the force to push herself up. "This town is filled with remnants of magic essence."

"From Sakura?"

"And also Syaoran and a little sprinkle of something too. Maybe..."

Mikan stared. "Clow?"

"Reincarnation, probably." Karin corrected with her index finger raised. "He's already within my radar. He is almost at the other side in the area."