Chapter 10- One Goal

Hello, readers! We have no classes today because the teachers in our school are having an assembly meeting. Since I have lots of free time, I updated this new chapter as a tribute for the glorious and HOT day!!! >_o

Hmm, I can feel the flow of the stories of my mind, waiting to be written!

Enjoy!

Note: I don't own Gakuen Alice and Kamichama Karin. 

~*~*~*~

When Mikan and Karin arrived at the classroom, the brunette was immediately bombarded with question by the boys. She sweat dropped as she tried to understand the words being said but it was futile. They were all talking at the same time!

Karin saw her uneasiness and shouted, "GET A ROOM! SHE CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU IF YOU ARE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME!"

Immediately, silence followed.

Karin sighed in relief as Mikan gave her a thankful look. She smiled in reply with a wink. Then she turned to the guys in front of them. "Allow her to get settled in her seat then ask." 

The guys parted a path for them. Both girls walked pass them and Karin helped Mikan find her seat again and left her to be questioned by most of the male population. Meanwhile, the females were glaring at the sheepish brunette in envy. 

At least their eyes can't shoot lasers. The same can't be said for Mikan though.

"HEELLPP MEE!" Karin heard Mikan shout in her mind. She quietly chuckled as she turned her head to look at Mikan.

"You'll live."

"YOU CAN READ MY MIND?!"

"My powers, duh. It's the same as some of your Alices but not all. I only use Telepathy,  Teleportation and Healing when I'm not in any of my transformation." She replied.

"Oh, is that so? THEN HELP ME!" 

Karin smirked at Mikan's pleading gaze. "Nope."

"KAARRRRIIINNNNN!!!"

"I'll come get you at recess."  

Without waiting for a reply, Karin blocked the mind link. She returned to her seat beside Kazune.

~**~

Kazune was bored...and crept out. The lustful and seducing looks of some of the female population weren't helping either. When he heard the sound of a chair being pulled back against the floor, he turned his head and saw Karin with a smile on his face.

He leaned his head on his hand as he stared at her, trying to not shout at the girls glaring at his girlfriend and future wife. "So, you and Miss Yukihara have met?" He asked.

"Yes, we know each other before I met you and Himeka. She transferred to my old school and we were the best of friends. Unfortunately, she was smart so her uncle decided to enroll her at Alice Academy." Karin lied with practiced ease. She was said to be a bad liar but unknown to anyone, she was actually skilled. Though she never lied so often.

'But this time, I am probably going to lie a lot.'  Karin thought in exasperation.

Kazune nodded in response. Then both of them talk about various things while the peach blond occasionally glance at the brunette.

~**~

Everything was dark. Not a light can be seen except a glowing white crystal on top of a table. A person was seen standing in front of it as it watch the crystal flicker its light. The sound of a door opening broke his gaze away from the crystal and towards the figure entering the dark room.