Authoress' Show- Birthday Special

Inside a familiar office, a teenager of 15 sat behind her expensive marble desk with a bright smile on her face. She donned a pink and silver dress with a tight bodice but flared sparkling skirt with matching butterfly heels that complemented her waist-long wavy raven hair and dark auburn eyes.

"Long time no see, readers! Unfortunately, this is not a new update but I'll get to that later." She winked, giggling. "Of course, this is Kayla Heartfilia here, at your service! I am personally took it upon myself to greet a special someone a blessed day!" She stood from her desk with her palms on the surface of the table. "I personally greet a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my otaku-best friend whose also a huge fan and supporter of this book!" She clapped her hands and gave an encouraging nod to the audience. "Come on, everybody, shout to the world, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDINE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDINE!!" The audience shouted with huge smiles on their faces, then cheered and waved their hands to get their favorite host's attention.

Kayla nodded and waved to them, enjoying their enthusiasm. "And guess what? As you all know, I was gone for almost three months but now I'm back! All thanks to the birthday girl..." She trailed off with a secret smile plastered on her face. "Which, by the way, is joining us today for her big celebration!"

Snapping her fingers, the ceiling above the studio opened mechanically to reveal the night sky filled numerous glowing stars. 

"Everyone, let's all welcome, Judine!"

The audience screamed as a girl went up to the stage with a nervous but happy smile on her face. She was wearing an off shoulder purple shirt and was trimmed at the bottom with the words, 'LOVE WORKS NOT WITH THE EYES. BUT THE MIND.' paired with black pants. She hugged Kayla as they faced the audience, waving her hand when they broke apart.

"So Judine, how does it feel to be 16?" Kayla asked, placing her right hand on her hips. "Does it feel...magical?

Judine laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Do you have any special message to everyone out there?

"Yeah, I would love to thank my best friends for giving me a very great gift! I swear I was exploding with happiness and I thought I was gonna cry!"

"What kind of gift?"

Judine grinned. "It was an action figures of Nami and Sanji from One Piece and Sakura Haruno from Naruto!"

The audience cheered at her answer!

"Oh, my gosh I adore Sanji!"

"Nami's hot!"

"Haruno is the best! I love her pink hair!"

Kayla put a finger on her lips, telling them to be silent. She winked, "Well, unfortunately, the said characters are currently busy right now-" The audience groaned at that. "-but  my friends would like to meet Judine and see her for themselves!" She turned to the sky and shouted, "Come on out!"

"WE ARE NOT POKEMON, DAMMIT!" An irritated voice yelled from somewhere.

"Shut up, Natsume!"

"Guys, let's start!"

Suddenly something flew to the sky so everyone squinted their eyes to get a better look. It looks like many different colored spheres positioned strangely in the air. A blast was heard in the distance and everyone watched as it flew to the array of spheres and exploded in pink sparkles. The explosion created a chain reaction so every sphere blew up and formed words on the sky,