Chapter 5- Home Sweet Home & Seeing Again

HELLO, MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!! :-D I miss you so much. I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to update. My schedule was busy and my body was aching because of exercising in our P. E time. Damn those push ups! 

Anyway, thank you for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot to me! ^-^ 

Thank you! ^_^

By the way, I don't own Gakuen Alice and Kamichama Karin!

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

After 5 hours of seeing endless blur of trees, Mikan was bored as hell and she was getting paranoid from the nerve-wracking silence. So to pass the time, she did all kinds of things to keep her busy; singing, reading, staring, sighing, humming, sighing, tapping her foot, staring outside the window, reading again, listening to music, and finally...glaring at the back head of the driver.

'When will he speed up? If we don't arrive soon I'm going to fry him with my Laser Alice!' Mikan screamed in her mind. 

Her glare was so intense and scary, the driver was sweating and his grip on the steering wheel was so tight it's a wonder why it didn't break.

'SHE'S GONNA EAT ME!!'

After another hour, they finally arrived in a town where the brunette's school is located. However, Mikan didn't have time to gaze around because she was already dozing off.

'She must be pretty bored.' Rei thought, staring at his (step)sister. 'Well she won't have to wait long.'

After rounding three corners, Rei nudged her awake and telling her they should get out the vehicle. Hearing that, Mikan wasted no time as she pushed the door open and was so glad that they finally arrived that she smiled so big that she was literally glowing with a flowery background. She laughed like the chimes of bells and ran in slow mode towards their new home.

The driver was dumbfounded. 'Is that actually the girl glaring at me like a demon?!' 

Rei got out of the limo to look at their new house *ahem*mansion*ahem* and inwardly shook his head.

It was a two story cream colored home with a blue roof and a garden just beside the cobblestone driveway towards it with a white fountain in the middle. The house was surrounded by iron-speared gates with electrical wires in 30 miles.

Very big when there's only two people to occupy it. What was his uncle thinking?

He turned to the gaping driver who still didn't remove his gaze from the brunette in slow mo, looking like a girl running through a meadow in a blue sundress under a sunny day. "Is everything prepared inside?" He asked, glaring at the driver who snapped out of his stare and was sweating at his dark look.

"Y-Yes! Mr. Yukihara made sure all the things you need is prepared as well as the enrollment papers for Miss Sakura. He also told me that you should call him as soon as you settled in and the servants and maids are coming tomorrow morning." 

"Hn." Rei nodded to him and walked away.

The driver sighed and sweat dropped. "Man, they sure are scary."

~*~*~*~

"Wow! It's so big and beautiful!" Mikan yelled as she looked around their new home. Her eyes were shining and she constantly squealed when she sees anything that is either big or beautiful.

They were in a lobby with white colored walls and beige-colored tiles. Two opposite stairways were connected on the walls leading upstairs with a brown double door below it and two flower paintings on each side. A huge chandelier was hanging on the ceiling. On their left was a living room; 30 inch plasma TV above a glass connected to the wall with a DVD player below it and two racks of different genres CDs beside it. In front of said TV was a soft cream colored couch with matching chairs facing each other slightly in front of it and a red rug underneath. A coffee table was placed in the middle with stacks of magazines and tabloid were located. Two potted plants were situated in two corners as two lamps were located on each side of the couch. A crystal chandelier with five light bulbs was hanging on the ceiling.