Complete Chapter 36: Entrance Riddle

Okay, I am honestly getting irritated. Whenever I post a new chapter its incomplete! Does this mean I have to post two of the same chapter?

If anyone of you have any idea why this happened, please message me below. Thank you!

~*~*~*~
"Do you believe he can do it?"
Eriol glanced at the girl beside him as they walked back to the training field, trying to figure out what she is thinking as he answered, "Yes, out of all my descendants throughout the centuries, he is the most promising." He paused, thinking on his next words. "... Do you doubt my descendant?"
Kaylina smiles to herself as she shakes her head. "Silvia (Sakura) has a good judgement on people, and just as I first saw him, I already have faith in him. Like you said..."
Eriol paused in his tracks as he stared at her, waiting.
"He is your descendant." She smiles sweetly with her eyes closed.

"Kaylina..." He whispered, stepping closer to her, "Listen-"
"What were you planning to say?" She cuts off, now staring at him seriously. "Back then..."
His breath hitched in his throat. For a moment, his mind froze whatever thoughts he had. "I..."
Kaylina's eyes softened at his hesitance and couldn't help but feel guilty at what she have to do. "Clow, listen... Whatever feelings you have for me back then... Let them go."
The effect of her words felt like a punch to the gut. Eriol's mouth uncharacteristically dropped in disbelief.

What...?

A surge of anger suddenly coursed through and before he can stop himself, he grabbed her shoulders and moved his face closer to hers. "You think it's that easy, Kaylina?! Feelings don't just come and go whenever we want! Yes, I admit! I loved you, damn it! That's what I wanted to say to you before you disappeared in my life... Nothing was the same- it's like you suck the light out of my life but also gave it a purpose to live again. I faced all sorts of challenges just so I can prove myself, I created the cards to remind me of our short meetings, I became the person whom everyone knows then and now because of you! So I'm sorry but I can't just dispose these feelings because I LOVE YOU!" He screamed the last three words in sheer desperation, sincerity, and plea. "So please...don't say that. It's the only thing that kept me going."
Shock was apparent on her face at the speech. 'I-I...n-never thought...h-he feels th-that way.' Kaylina did not expect her words to snap whatever control Eriol had of himself nor the volume of his voice that she hoped did not reached the training field. Even more so when he suddenly pulled her in and captured her lips with his arms wrapped around her. The feel of his soft lips against hers ignited a fire within but she dare not act upon her desire. Even as he deepened the kiss she didn't returned it.

He pulled away then cupped her cheek; she didn't need to stare in his eyes to feel the disappointment flowing off him in waves as he let his a
rms fall back to his sides.

"Clow..." He avoided her gaze. "Clow, look at me." Her hard tone didn't even faze him. Rolling her eyes out of frustration she grabbed his chin and held it firm so their gazes connect. "Eriol, we may have been far apart but even I know that time changes things, even people. What I'm asking you is to move on from the feelings you still have of me centuries ago and be more considerate of the feelings you have now!" Without even giving him a chance to respond, she continued. "Yes, I know of the feelings you have for Miss Daidouji and hers for you and I can only imagine the pain she must be feeling of seeing me with you and with the words you utter so loudly earlier! I can also imagine of the confusion you have now between choosing who you will give your heart to in the end so here I am...telling you...choose her..."
'God, it's harder to tell him than I thought.' Kaylina numbed the pain she was currently feeling and maintained her hard stare against Eriol's silver gray eyes.