Chapter 15- Karin Visits

BRING! BRING! BRI-click! 

Our favorite brunette pressed the SNOOZE button on her alarm. She pulled the covers over her head to block the sunlight through her window. In an instant, she fell back to sleep.

~**~

30 minutes later... 

Knock! Knock!

"..."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"..."

KNOCK! KNOCK! 

"Mhmm..."

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

"Shut uup..."

SLAM! 

"WAKE UP!"

Stir. Peek. Sleep.

~**~

Before... 

Buzz...Buzz...

A maid turned on the small screen. "Yes? Who is it, may I ask?"

"This is Karin Hanazono."

"Ahh, yes. Lady Mikan's friend. Please come in."

"Thank you."

~*~*~*~

The gates of Mikan's home opened. Karin, wearing blue skinny jeans, a white halter top with a gold butterfly belt and a pair of blue sandals, entered through. She walked to the porch and was about to press the door bell when the door opened.

Rei smiled when he saw her. "Come on in, Miss Hanazono. My sister is still asleep though." He wore a pair of black pants, a white shirt and a pair of flip flops. Very unusual for a person who lives in a mansion.

Karin bowed respectfully. "Thank you. And don't worry, I'll wake her." She entered in their house while saying a small, "I'm coming in." 

Rei closed the door behind him and proceeded to the kitchen. "I'll bring some snacks later. I presume you know Mikan's room." 

Karin nodded. She ran upstairs until she reached Mikan's room.

Knock! Knock!  

No answer.

Karin waited patiently but no answer came.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"She really is a heavy sleeper." She reached for the knob and turned it but it was lock. "Huh?"

KNOCK! KNOCK!  

Karin knocked harder. "Mikan!" She called. "Wake up! It's past 9:30! How long do you intend to sleep?!" She yelled.

No answer.

Her eye twitched. She clenched her hand into a fist, pulled it back, and slammed it very hard on the surface.

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

Still no answer.

Karin sighed and raised her foot, pulling it back, looking as if she was going to kick. She muttered a very small, "Sorry about this." And kicked the door open.

SLAM! 

"WAKE UP!"

Mikan stirred and peeked from her covers. After seeing the blond, she went back to sleep.

~**~

A vein popped. Karin quickly walked to Mikan's big queen-size bed and threw her comforter. "How long do you plan to sleep?!" She took the brunette by the shoulder and shook her very hard.