Chapter 14- Spar of the Elements

AND I'M BACK, READERS!!! ^_^ EXAM IS FINISHED!! And another update...

A special thanks to one of the readers:

animegeeklover101 for liking many chapters

Asiangirl121 for her comment that made me so happy

Thank you so much guys for your message and compliments. I love you SO much! I really appreciate it! And of course to you dear readers too!

Now, here's the new chapter. Enjoy!

Note: I don't own both Anime. If I do, I will make the people I hate jump off a cliff  and my favorite couples to get married. -_-

~*~*~*~

Mikan sulked in her bed. It seems that Karin told- no, scratch that- demanded Rei that she must stay in bed. Apparently, her Alice capacity is only a quarter-filled. On night, it will reached half so...two days is enough for her to rest. She wasn't even allowed to use her Healing Alice!

BUT THIS IS SO BORING!

Mikan spent the last hour watching TV, laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling and sometimes, glaring at anything her eyes laid on. Right now, she was staring at the still ceiling on her bed, her body sprawled. 

Knock! Knock!

"Come in~" Mikan yelled. She heard the sound of the door opening. 

"Mistress, do you want a snack?" The voice of Millie asked.

The brunette shook her head. But then remembered that Millie can't see her. "No thanks!" She yelled in response.

"Very well." Then the door closed.

Mikan was back to her train of boredom. "Someday..." She vowed with determined eyes. "I will make you pay for this, Karin. I will attack you with everything I got. I will burn you, freeze you, shoot you with solar beams, and then..." She continued ranting of how she will make Karin pay.

~**~

Karin was in class, half-listening to the lesson. Then a shiver ran down her spine that gave her an ominous feeling of dread. 'Why do I feel nervous?'  

~**~

A day later...At the Royal Dimension

Mikan crossed her arms, glaring at the peach blond in front of her. Karin sweatdropped.

SILENCE....

"U-Um, do you like to start?" Karin asked, breaking the silence.

Mikan's gaze didn't waver as she performed her stance. Karin did the same. They wore the same outfits when they came into the realm. Although it showed a good amount of skin, at least there were no people to watch.

"GO!" 

Karin side-stepped a kick to her right. Then bend backwards to avoid a punch. She gathered energy in her right hand until it started sparking lightning. "Lightning Punch!" 

Mikan successfully avoided it. Although she can tell that only a small amount of power was put in the punch, she can tell that it can hurt really bad. And can cause a bad hair day. She jumped back and punched the ground beneath her. The ground broke and huge cracks started approaching Karin.

Karin did an aerial flip to dodged the oncoming cracks and rocks and landed on a triangle formed boulder. Her eyes widen when she saw a tsunami 10 feet tall above her. "Water Lock!" A bubble-like barrier shielded her from the water. She sighed in relief but gasped when a wave of lightning is aimed at her. Before she could use a spell, a resounding thud echoed in her barrier, indicating that someone was attacking her from behind. Glancing back, she saw Mikan with her hands blazing in fire.