Chapter 29: Have Faith and Calling the Light

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a very long time! I really hope this chapter was worth it! ^_^ 

~*~*~*~

Sakura's form was engulfed with a golden light with her arms and legs spread wide and her eyes closed. A strip of light surrounded her body like a cocoon and with one swept of her hands, it revealed a white and gold dress with a puffy skirt with waves and a longer pink one underneath. 

Clapping her hands and tapping the heels of her feet together at the same time; a pair of white and pink boots appeared that reaches up to her knees with a ribbon tied around her thigh on her right leg and a pair of pink arm-length gloves that has a golden wings on the back of her hands.

Light began to gather on her hair; taking a strand of her locks, she traced it to the ends and while she did so, her golden brown hair began to grow longer and glow in a light brownish color. A silver tiara with five jewels popped on her head with a single snap of her fingers. The excess light from her hair gathered at her neck to changed into a small form of her star wand which nestling comfortably under her jaw. 

A small sphere of light came out from her star pendant which focused on her back, as soon as her eyes opened to reveal glowing jade orbs, the orb attached itself to her back to form miniature golden wings 12 inches long. Finally, all the Sakura cards surrounded around her like a mini typhoon before flying in her star wand brooch. As soon as the last card was gone, it glowed, ending the transformation.

~**~

A yellow ring broke into sparkles. A small smile played on her lips as Kaylina looked beyond her realm. "You found your purpose...Silvia."

~**~

Somewhere in England, a guy with dark blue hair and gray eyes looked out at the window of his home. Sensing a familiar magic in where the card mistress resides, he smiled. A small black cat with blue butterfly-like wings jumped on his desk.

"They've already met, haven't they?" The cat said as he stretched his body on the desk. "Master Eriol, should we do something?"

Eriol smiled and shook his head. "We won't. But we can visit them, Spinel. The girls need to convince Sakura into joining their journey and I know for sure Sakura will not leave Tomoyo behind." 

Spinel Sun nodded. "Very well." He jumped off the desk and moved towards the door. 

"Where are you going?" Eriol asked as he diverted his attention from the magic he sensed. 

"I'm going to find Ruby Moon." Then Spinel paused and turn his head, a mischievous smirk on his feline face. "You could just admit that you want to see Tomoyo too. There's nothing wrong with falling in love." And he immediately dashed out of the room with the slightly open door.

A streak of pink dusted his cheeks, "SPINEL!" He yelled after his cat. 

~**~

When the light disappeared, Karin and Mikan smiled brightly while letting out a sound of awe. Syaoran gaped at his girlfriend who was wearing a rather elegant attire while Tomoyo immediately got a camera from her bag, taking a video of Sakura with her eyes and aura sparkling.

"A new transformation! KYAAH~ More documentaries of Sakura's life for me!" She squealed, in which Syaoran sweat dropped at her behavior.

Karin flew near to the golden blond (who has her wings open and flapping) and winked, "Nice change, queen of magic!" She grinned, absentmindedly twirling her staff. Sakura still had a dumbfounded look on her face.

"H-Ho--is this me?" She asked as she looked at herself. She was wearing a beautiful dress and then she noticed that her magic was stronger than before. It was coursing through her as if it was always there. Then she noticed another thing that was different, like something was missing. She unconsciously clutched her hand only to feel nothing. Then it hit her. "WHERE'S MY STAFF!?" She yelled in alarmed.