Author's Note

YAHOO!! Mina-san! :-) I know that you are very excited for the next chapter. Where Mikan is back to her old school and meet her friends again! 

And with help from Asiangirl121, I was able to know where I can put the scene where they planned about their stay. BTW, thank you Asiangirl121! <3 Love ya! 

And I give my encouragement to TheAnimeBookworm for taking her time to make a book of one of my favorite Anime! SAINT TAIL!! If you haven't seen it yet, you should watch it on YouTube. I love it very much!

To Brownie_Bun who is really excited! I hope that you can be patient because I am SO busy this week and the next. I have just been chosen as the representative of our section for our Science Month. Where it is like a common pageant show except the formal wear was replaced as recycle wear. Meaning, we have to wear dresses out of recycled materials. 

I have no comment for that.

To KITTY-GIRL1234, thank you for always reading Frozen Rose especially to Princessdiamondheart! (^_^)

To animegeeklover101 and Princessdiamondheart, thank you for your comment! 

To LucarioMaster41, Sonic-the-hedgehog, Celestial_Girl, and YuriHyuuga, thanks for the follow. Really love it!

Did I missed anyone here?

So, I hope that you will be patient as I update the next chapters of both books. Also, I'm planning to rewrite The Enchantress Frozen In Time and changed the characters into Vocaloids. Tell me what you think.

Also, I'm planning of making a story about Pokemon, where the lead protagonist is May Maple. I think this can be your typical MayxDrew, MistyxAsh, DawnxPaul and LeafxGary. Though it will be different from the ones I read from Fanfiction.

Tell me what you think! <3

WISH ME LUCK!!!

Yours truly,

KaylaHeartfilia