Chapter 20- Mikan's Arrival

Mikan sighed as she leaned her head on her hand, elbows propped at the side of the window. They already left the academy two hours ago and began their journey back to her old school. Karin was seating beside her, listening to music with her white earphones on. 

She forced the blond to sit beside her at the back where there is privacy since the bus was huge. The teacher's didn't mind anyway. They were the class representatives for their school. The guys and Miyon sat...wherever they want. But the brunette could hear Jin and Kazune's silent bickering somewhere in front. Why were they sitting beside each other anyway?

She sighed as she stared at the passing trees out the window. The trip before didn't feel this long...Okaayy, maybe she slept most of the time but that hardly matters now. But it seems the trip back feels as if she was in an endless abyss of boredom. She already burned some dead leaves whenever her eyes caught one. She made it into a game. 

See a dead leaf.

Burn it to crisps.

Her eyes would glint whenever she would.

~**~

Mikan's POV (Finally, I made one!) 

I. Am. Dying. Of. Boredom. Why can't I just teleport?! Oh right. Because I don't want people asking me the same questions over and over. Which sucks! Each minutes feels like a step closer...no- slowly step closer to the school. Each hour was filled with boredom with no way of knowing how to satisfy myself.

I am seriously losing my patience.

10 minutes later...

My eye twitched.

30 minutes later...

I stared outside the window.

1 hour later... 

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!" I yelled in my mind link with Karin. She slightly jumped in her seat, startled by my outburst. She sighed and took off her earphones. With the calm look in her eyes, I guess she knew I would lose my patience sooner or later. 

"Bear with it, Mikan."

"HOW?!"

"Oh, I don't know...MAYBE PUT YOURSELF TO SLEEP?!" She was not looking at me but I could see her glaring at the front. A glare that was meant for me.

I sweat dropped but took her advice. I faced the window and slightly waved my hand above my face and blue sparkling dust fell and my eyes dropped low. I yawned and I was actually feeling tired. Without taking notice, my head fell on Karin's shoulder and slept.

~**~

 Mikan's Dream 

I opened my eyes and saw a place I never seen before. Everything was the color of neon pink and purple and some parts have dark spots on them. I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing what I wore on the bus. Blue ruffled skirt with a bow on the side, a pink tank top with a sparkled heart in the middle and an arrow going through it, a small blue long sleeved blazer with flower designs and a pair of white sandals.

My form was glowing and I was emitting a faint orange color, which was weird. My gaze wandered around again and can't help but feel as if this place was familiar. Now that I mention it, this look's like-

"Hello, Mikan." A soft voice spoke up.

My body froze. I know that soft, soothing, and creamy voice anywhere. I slowly floated around and gasped when I saw her. "KAYLINA!" I screamed in delight and tried to tackle her (which was hard because I was floating) but a force blew me back. I groaned with my eyes closed, rubbing my head. I opened my eyes and saw Kaylina with a sad smile, different colored rings swirling around her like a cage.