Author's Note

I am so so so so so deeply so so so very very very SORRY! I forgot to mention that we have an exam today and tomorrow, 3 subjects each because 2 subjects were moved to another date.

*sigh in relief* I'm glad today's exam turned out well and the results....umm...I don't wanna know.

I really want to pull my hair because our Math was so mood breaking! Our teacher reassured us that it will be easy and frankly, it made me confident that I can easily pass. But when I received the test paper, my eyes went wide like saucers and my jaw dropped.

Who on earth puts matching type on a quadratic equation test?! AND NO SPECIFIC WAY OF HOW TO ANSWER IT!!

So I spent 1 hour doing every quadratic equations thought when our teacher told us we were suppose to only have 45 minutes in each subject. I thought 'WTH?!' So I did what anyone would do: write the wrong answer and pass it.

I can only hope that I will still get a high score.

*sigh* I think that I ranted enough. By the way, GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!! And BAD NEWS!!

Next week, we have 1 week of no classes! So I can update during my free time, assuming no interruptions will occur. The bad news is that we have to make a dress out of a cartolina before the resume of classes, which is weird, and I have to prepare for our talent show and drama.

So...WISH ME LUCK! ^_^

Yours truly,

KaylaHeartfilia