Chapter 3- Depart and...Brother?!

*yawn* It's the middle of the night but I'm not sleepy~ Woohoo~ 

Mikan: But you actually are, Kayla. You just want to write this chapter. I can practically see you dozing off.

Me: *glare* *sarcasm* Well, SORRY, your MAJESTY! NOW DO THE DISCLAIMER!!

Mikan: *sigh* Kayla he art cilia dos not own Gakuen Alice. If she does...expect the worse.

Me: *offended* HEY! That's not true!

Mikan: *raise eyebrows*

Me:....

~*~*~*~

The next morning....

Mikan entered the classroom with her face blank of any emotion and her eyes dull, not even bothering to greet everyone as she walked pass their seats. They gave her worry and confused looks but she ignored it, a little irked at their pretend act. She continued to her seat without making eye contact and not even try to get a hug from her best friend, earning surprise stares.

Natsume, a guy with messy raven hair locks and ruby red eyes, stared at her from the corner of his eyes. 'What's with Polka?' His feet was propped on the table with his arms behind to support his head. A manga lied on his lap ignored.

Just then, Narumi, a teacher with blond hair and purple eyes, came in the classroom with a sad and angry look. The class' jaws dropped when he didn't wear tutus or sparkling attires but normal clothes.

'Uncle must have told the teachers.' Mikan thought, her eyes flashing in sadness as they locked gazes. She was sad to leave her father figure behind but it seems that her life has been planned out for her by someone whom she barely knows and met. Even though she has so many questions that she desperately wants some answers, well she has to suck it up.

"Okay, class, before we begin... Mikan, time to go." Narumi said, his left hand clenched under the table. The students stared at their teacher before whipping their heads to the brunette.

Mikan stood up, grabbed her bag, and walked towards the door but before she opened it, Natsume spoke. She visibly froze before her whole body relaxed again though there was a certain stiffness in her hand.

"Where are you going, Polka?"

In his mind, he was smirking at her reaction. Seeing Mikan pout, cry, blush, laugh and throw a tantrum never failed to make his day. Instead of seeing it, however, what she said next almost made him topple over his chair in shock.

"Why the hell do you care, Hyuuga?" Mikan replied in a cold tone. Sparing him a dark glare, she exited the room.

SHOCKING SILENCE.....

All the students slowly turned their heads from the door to Narumi, their mouths opening slightly.

"W-What happened, Mr. Narumi?" Anna asked; she was a girl with wavy pink hair and cotton-pink eyes. She bit her bottom lip worriedly as she clasped her hands together.

Narumi glared at her -which sent a cold shiver down her spine and thought why would his eyes be filled with so much emotion- then turn his attention to the whole class and said,

"It's all your  fault." Without giving them a chance to speak, he lashed out in anger. "You never think, do you?! You were her friends! She gave up everything for you...even her own well-being." He bowed his head, letting his hair cover his eyes. "After everything she's done for you...you abandoned her. I hope you know about the consequences of your actions." Having said his words, he hurriedly left the room to the Teacher's Lounge to see his daughter off, loudly closing the door while on his way out, and left the class to process on his words.

Outside...

Mikan was carrying her luggage to the school's limo situated near the school's gate. The driver helped her put her bags inside the trunk and opened the door for her. She took one last look at the school and saw Narumi looking at her from the Teacher Lounge's window with the other teachers. He was holding a white handkerchief on one hand, crying while furiously waving the other to wave her goodbye. He accidentally hit Jinno who stumbled forward and proceeded to glare at the man, zapping him with his Alice.

Mikan sweat dropped as Narumi coughed up smoke before falling back from the window. She shook her head with a small smile at her father's antics.

Gazing back to the teachers, school grounds and the school itself, she whispered to the wind. "Thank you for everything and I hope to see you again."

She turned around, not letting anyone to see the tears in her eyes, and entered the limo after saying thanks to the driver. When she sat comfortably, the limo moved out of the open gates and to their destination.

She sighed and turned to her right only to see someone that made her jaw dropped.

"P-PERSONA?!" She yelled, gaping slightly.

W-What is he doing here?! With her. In the vehicle...Wait...Doesn't he have a class of dangerous Alice-users to scare off or torture? 

Indeed, it was Persona with his usual look. Same hairstyle, same clothes, same get-up minus the intimidating aura. It was replaced by something...pleasant.

"Hello, Mikan." He greeted, inwardly wincing at her high-pitched yell. It's a wonder why the windows didn't shatter.

Mikan scooted away from him, keeping her guard up and Alices ready lest he do something suspicious. "What are you doing here?" Her eyes narrowed to slits. "You're not going to do something to me, are you? Because I have tons of Alices at my disposal!"

Persona stared at her, silently wondering if she lost it. "Didn't he tell you?" Then he smirked. "Or did your tiny brain forgot?"

The brunette fumed in anger. He may be dangerous -even if he changed to good- but she will not accept his words.

"I'M NOT AN IDIOT! Just answer my question!" She fumed, shaking a fist in front of his face.

The DA Class Teacher sighed. "That I'm your brother and I'm going with you to your new school?"

SILENCE...

Mikan stared at him with a blank look. "You're kidding...right?"

"Do I have any reason to?"

"You tried to kill me."

"That was the past when the ESP still controlled me. Now I've changed."

"Even so, I won't forget it. To hell with your engagement with Nobara!"

"Why are you dragging my fiance into this?"

"Because I can!"

"Says who?"

"Says ME!"

"I thought your first reaction was to yell 'You're my brother?!?!' or something."

"Why I oug- wait what?"

Mikan stared blankly at the man, face devoid of any emotion. "How long till we get there?"

"8 hours or more. Why do you ask?"

"Oh. Then I guess it's okay for me to do this."

"Do wh-"

THUD!

"Mikan!" Persona yelled when the brunette promptly fainted on her seat then sweat dropped. Maybe I should have dropped the bomb when we have arrived.

~*~*~*~

I know! Persona is a little OOC in this chapter. Anyway, did I do well? Please comment!