Chapter 7- The Story of the Past (Part 1)

Good afternoon, my dear readers! I AM BACK! HELL YEAH! I finally finished my exam with me, as always in my high school years, as the first one to finish. I just love that feeling~ I feel like I'm on top of the world~

And since I have nothing else to do, I decided to update now than later. (Because I knew i wouldn't get a chance like this again.) 

In this chapter, Karin tells Mikan of her past. Though I know you will be confused with the names and maybe think, 'THAT IS SO FAR FETCHED!' forgive me. But I promise, things will become interesting in the later chapters. 

I hope you enjoy~ And please Read, Comment and Vote!

Also, I suggest to play close attention to this chapter.

A/N: I don't own the two Anime. 

~*~*~*~

Mikan watched as the blond lead her outside into the school's backyard. She was surprised that a big Cherry Blossom tree stood there with a bench beside it. Memories began to play in her mind with a certain crimson-eyed fire-user but she forced that thought in the back of her mind.

'Move on, Mikan! They are nothing to you now. You knew that you were better and stronger than them so stop thinking about them!' 

Karin sneaked a glanced back, without the brunette noticing, and set her lips in a thin line when she noticed her blank and stormy eyes. She inwardly sighed. 'Sometimes the greatest memories are harder to forget when the person you shared it with is special.' 

She stopped in front of the tree and sat on the grass while leaning her back on the trunk. She could have sat on the bench but she likes the earth better as she feel herself being one with nature. 

Like a certain someone who does before she was taken.

Karin noticed that Mikan was still occupied in her mind and said her name in the firmest tone she could make. "Mikan."

Karin's firm voice was enough to break Mikan out of her thoughts. "Y-Yes?" She replied. She inwardly cursed at herself for being distracted when they were suppose to have a serious conversation.

The blond stared at her before asking, "How much information did your Uncle gave you?"

She shot her a strange look but answered. "He told me about a strange dream with a strange girl named Kaylina. I am more than what I and other people think. I need to meet you because it is important to not only me but for some galaxies too. I'm going to travel to places no one has ever heard of. And that I have a destiny to fulfilled." Now that Mikan list it all of again, there was a very funny feeling in her stomach. Like it was some sort of mixture of disbelief and knowing. 

Karin nodded. "Yes. That is all true."

"But how? I only wanted to change schools to hone my Alice but me being far more is too much!" Mikan yelled. It was a good thing they were in a secluded area or it will cause a lot of unwanted attention. 

Karin gave her a look of understanding and...pity? "I know. But hear me out." She paused, trying to form her thoughts into words. "Well, let's start with a story."

Mikan's eyebrow rose. "Story? Really? That's the best you can do?"

"You want your answers or not?"

"I do but...come on that's too cliche!"

Karin sweat drop and find it the need to defend herself. "It's not easy to explain, you know! Before we move on to the most important thing, you must realize how this works or you'll find yourself confuse ." Like watching the last episode of your favorite show and you don't even understand how it went to that part.